Questions and Answers (Q&A)

Started by Taggerung_of_Redwall, June 22, 2011, 09:19:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

psybox

are you allowed to have a spoiler in your signature?

Lutra

Give it a try and see if it works. ;)  I honestly don't know if you can, but it won't hurt to try it and see.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Tiria Wildlough

Apparently you can. I don't know why you would want one, though.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Lutra

I don't see why I'd want one in my signature either, but it looks like it works if you ever wanted to do it.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Bragoon

In another forum I was on, people used spoilers in their signatures to put images that are larger than the allowed size.  That way it wasn't disruptive, but they could still display the image they wanted. 
I don't know if it would work here anyways though, and I'd want a moderator's go-ahead before I did it. 
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

psybox

Lutra

Quote from: Bragoon on April 24, 2012, 02:52:40 AM
In another forum I was on, people used spoilers in their signatures to put images that are larger than the allowed size.  That way it wasn't disruptive, but they could still display the image they wanted. 
I don't know if it would work here anyways though, and I'd want a moderator's go-ahead before I did it. 

Crafty--didn't want to follow the rules and found a way around them to get what they wanted.  Not exactly what I'd advocate doing. ;)  Also, after a while of seeing "Spoiler Tag" "Spoiler Tag" "Spoiler Tag" in forums if everyone did this for their signatures, I'd simply ignore all spoiler tags, and possibly an honest post with it.....
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Dannflower Reguba

I already nearly missed a REAL spoiler from Psybox!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwallfan7

Not to be rude or anything but when will this site get a new look? Like a different color of background
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Lutra

That's up to the "big boss" or webmaster of the site--not the staff of the forum.  We can get ahold of him, but it would be helpful to know why it needs to be changed when the site isn't that old or dated.  Can't make changes if its not known what to change.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Skipper

I think the site looks great how it is

Redwaller

How do you become an administrator?

Lutra

You have to be appointed as such.  In most cases, moderators who have been on staff become administrators, and if necessary, new moderators take their old jobs.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

MatthiasMan

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on May 12, 2012, 04:41:04 PM
Not to be rude or anything but when will this site get a new look? Like a different color of background
Is the forum ever going to get a new format?

Galedeep

I fail to see what is wrong with this format. After all, the forum has only been around for a year