Questions and Answers (Q&A)

Started by Taggerung_of_Redwall, June 22, 2011, 09:19:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lutra

There is nothing wrong with the current format to warrant a change.  There was an issue with scrolling when the forum was first created, but recent web browser updates from all companies (Firefox, Opera, etc.) have eliminated that problem.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

MatthiasMan

Quote from: Galedeep on May 23, 2012, 10:07:20 PM
I fail to see what is wrong with this format. After all, the forum has only been around for a year
No, no. Not that I WANT it to change. I was just wondering.

Tiria Wildlough

Why is Spring with the Squirrels locked? :(
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Icefire

Quote from: Lutra on May 24, 2012, 12:07:00 AM
There is nothing wrong with the current format to warrant a change.  There was an issue with scrolling when the forum was first created, but recent web browser updates from all companies (Firefox, Opera, etc.) have eliminated that problem.
They have? I still have problems with it actually. I've just gotten used to it.
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

BrookSkimmer

I locked all RPs that have been pushed to the third page as most are not being used. This is to keep things cleaner in the RP forum. However, I will unlock "squirrels" for you.

Gonff

Quote from: Icefire on May 24, 2012, 03:10:23 PM
Quote from: Lutra on May 24, 2012, 12:07:00 AM
They have? I still have problems with it actually. I've just gotten used to it.
I too still have problems scrolling.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Redwaller

Lutra

Again, if you're having a problem scrolling, please state what browser you are using, and what computer operating system you have.  I've tried different computers without problems.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Bragoon

I use the latest version of Google Chrome and Windows 7 Home Edition, and my scrolling moves in skips, rather than smooth rolling.  It's no big deal to me, but it's an example.
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Lutra

Quote from: Bragoon on May 26, 2012, 12:04:55 AM
I use the latest version of Google Chrome and Windows 7 Home Edition, and my scrolling moves in skips, rather than smooth rolling.  It's no big deal to me, but it's an example.

Alright, here's what I've gone and tried:

Google Chrome portable on my laptop - Windows 7 64bit Ultimate - jerky scrolling

Google Chrome standard install on the desktop in the room - Windows 7 64bit Ultimate - no issue (but not smooth scrolling)

Are you using Google Chrome portable by chance?  Portable apps cache and work with data a bit differently than standard installs do.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Bragoon

The NetNanny browser I have installed on my Kindle Fire works fine here, but no portable Chrome.
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Redwaller

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Redwaller

I can't put a link in my siggie. I can't get the adress.

Bragoon

I've noticed lately that when I send a PM to someone, it doesn't show it in my Outbox folder.  I've had no problems with my inbox, but it's troublesome to not be able to see if I actually sent my message or not.