Questions and Answers (Q&A)

Started by Taggerung_of_Redwall, June 22, 2011, 09:19:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Icefire

If you're replying to a message, there's a little note at the top that says something about forwarding or replying to that message. I don't know about messages that originate with you....
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: Bragoon on May 28, 2012, 01:05:59 AM
I've noticed lately that when I send a PM to someone, it doesn't show it in my Outbox folder.  I've had no problems with my inbox, but it's troublesome to not be able to see if I actually sent my message or not.
I believe there's a box you can tick if you want to keep the message in your outbox.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Dannflower Reguba

Yes that's true, I've made it habbit to always click the little box.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Bragoon

You're right, I see the box.  Thank you!
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Gonff

Quote from: Lutra on May 25, 2012, 09:21:16 PM
Again, if you're having a problem scrolling, please state what browser you are using, and what computer operating system you have.  I've tried different computers without problems.

I also use Google Chrome and Windows 7 (not portable) and have jerky and slow scrolling when I come directly to the Forum. However, when I get on redwallabbey.com and then go to the forum (the forum is in the little window in the middle of the page) then the scrolling is fine.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Lutra

Sounds like we have an issue with Google Chrome.  Anyone else having these scrolling problems and use Google Chrome as their primary browser?
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Redwaller

I use Firefox and my scrolling isn't that good.

Gonff

I do believe the problem is with Google Chrome (perhaps Firefox too) because when I get on using Internet Explorer the scrolling works well.

Edit: I was able to get on using Firefox and the scrolling is a bit jerky but not as bad as it is with Google Chrome.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Dannflower Reguba

I use IE and have no probs what so ever... Have had it a couple of times with Fire fox though.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwaller

When I go to Who's Online, sometimes it says that the person is doing an unknown action. What does it mean?

Lutra

Quote from: Redwaller on May 31, 2012, 05:16:41 PM
When I go to Who's Online, sometimes it says that the person is doing an unknown action. What does it mean?

Is it only staff members?
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Redwaller

Lutra

Some guests are web bots, not actual people behind a computer.  They're gathering info for search engines like Google.  They probably do all sorts of weird things or try to follow every link possible.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Something Horrifying

Quote from: Lutra on May 30, 2012, 12:18:15 PM
Sounds like we have an issue with Google Chrome.  Anyone else having these scrolling problems and use Google Chrome as their primary browser?
Yup, Chrome exclusively here, and my scrolling is terribly jerky and laggy. D:

*returns from semi-hiatus*
SEPULCHRITUUUUUUUUUUU-UUUDE!

Fanfics: Blackness (complete) --- Recovery (in progress)
Art: Art Thread --- MS Paint Redwall

Redwaller