Questions and Answers (Q&A)

Started by Taggerung_of_Redwall, June 22, 2011, 09:19:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

I want to post pictures from my computer that I uploaded from my camera. And obviously, I don't know how.

Taggerung_of_Redwall

You'll have to first upload the pictures from your computer to an image hosting service, like Imgur, and then follow the guide provided here.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

W0NWILL

I'm sorry, but that wasn't helpful, I'm using a mac, does that have anything to do with it?

Lutra

Quote from: W0NWILL on July 08, 2012, 11:42:32 PM
I'm sorry, but that wasn't helpful, I'm using a mac, does that have anything to do with it?

Nope.  You need an image host for your pictures online.  TOR provided one possibility.  There's others like http://www.imageshack.us or http://www.photobucket.com
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

W0NWILL

Leatho Shellhound

Why when you look at my "Show the last posts of this person." is says that I have posted over 1000 posts but under my profile picture it says that I only have over 500 posts?
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

W0NWILL

Not trying to be a mod or anyting, because it only counts posts in certain boards, from what I know it counts on all except happy birthdays, forum games, and cellers.

Lutra

Quote from: W0NWILL on July 17, 2012, 04:59:36 PM
Not trying to be a mod or anyting, because it only counts posts in certain boards, from what I know it counts on all except happy birthdays, forum games, and cellers.

100% correct.  It doesn't count on the Lawns either.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

mattimouse20

just wait until I make my daring escape!

Tiria Wildlough

I think because it looks better if you use the modify button, and anyway, it looks like you're spamming if you double and triple post. Anyway, why would you want to?
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

mattimouse20

Is there anything that we are restricted from posting on this site?

W0NWILL

Swears, inappropriate things, that sort of stuff

Redwallfan7

right, swearing, sexual content, and insults (unless it's for fun or role playing)
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

mattimouse20

There was a user named melody who was a member of this site. I have tried to look for her(not sure if she's male or female btw) but can't it always says guest next to but u don't know if she's logged out or if she deactivated her account. Please help!