Redwall Abbey Community Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The Staff has expanded! Read the announcement thread for more details!

Poll

Basically I don't know how to delete polls. xD

AWESOME!
- 3 (42.9%)
Wow
- 2 (28.6%)
Haha
- 1 (14.3%)
I can explain!
- 1 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37]   New

Author Topic: That akward moment when....  (Read 13549 times)

The Skarzs

• Redwall Recorder
  • Iron and steel
    • View Profile
Re: That akward moment when....
« Reply #540 on: June 05, 2017, 02:59:06 PM »

That awkward moment when you have nothing to talk about to someone you have been lifelong friends with.

That awkward moment with your lifelong friend when you discover you have more in common with his older brother than with him.

That awkward moment when you realize a lifelong friend and yourself will never be as close as you once were.
Cave of Skarzs

Join the forum contest! First prize is a small replica of Martin's sword, so don't miss out!

The following users thanked this post: Chipster of Noonvale, Rosie Willowwater

Jukka the Sling

• Abbey Beekeeper
    • View Profile
Re: That awkward moment when....
« Reply #541 on: August 22, 2017, 04:55:59 PM »

That awkward moment when you're reading a book for school and there's just... more dirty stuff every other chapter.  (I'm talking about All Quiet on the Western Front... this Charlotte Mason homeschool site we use recommended it with only one warning, so my mom decided based on that to scratch out a couple of inappropriate sentences, but there was so. much. other dirty stuff in it too.  I kept pushing on, thinking that there couldn't be that much more inappropriateness, but there always was.  Also, the writing was pretty lame.  Why is this thing even a classic?  I finished it a few weeks ago, but I wish I hadn't bothered reading it.  My mom was really disappointed in it too.)

That awkward moment when you forget something about one of your fandoms and proceed to ask a really obvious question online that you could've found the answer to yourself.

That awkward moment when you correct someone online about something fandom-related, only to be wrong.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 05:00:11 PM by Jukka the Sling »

Andy

• Kitchen Assistant
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: September 03, 2017, 09:43:18 PM »

That awkward moment when you realize for about the millionth time that if the people around you knew very much of anything about you at least 60-70% of them would hate you because they're all very vehemently against 95% or more of what makes you you.

That awkward moment when you're pretty sure what little they do know has already made them hate you.

That awkward moment when you don't know what to say because you don't want to cause a ruckus or accidentally stir up trouble.

That awkward moment when your entire existence is just a long series of awkward moments.
Only actions can speak the truth.

The following users thanked this post: Chipster of Noonvale

Rosie Willowwater

• Redwall Librarian
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: September 03, 2017, 09:56:11 PM »

I know you don't like hugs, so I won't give you one, but just imagine the same love being expressed without the physical contact.

The following users thanked this post: Søren, Andy

The Skarzs

• Redwall Recorder
  • Iron and steel
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: September 23, 2017, 04:40:09 AM »

TAMW you are about to answer a question in another person's "ask me" thread.
Cave of Skarzs

Join the forum contest! First prize is a small replica of Martin's sword, so don't miss out!

Maudie

• Redwall Carpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: October 30, 2017, 06:53:13 PM »

That awkward moment when your dance partner tries to dip you and you lose your footing, causing you both to fall over.

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37]   New
Tags: