News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Ashleg

* Ashleg whips out his mighty hammer of power.

I NEVER MAKE MISTAKES!

Die, Hulk!

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

Ashleg

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Delthion

Ashleg

Note that the gif does not show the outcome of their little duel.

Delthion

As both are impervious to everything. But Thor is lacking his hammer, but Hulk has everything that he usually has, I think we can safely assume that Hulk wins. ;D

Delthion

No, he's not... He's simply an alien...I thought that the movies were fairly definitive on that subject. ;D

Ashleg

Maudie