News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

OLD FORUM BACK UP! Or not...

Started by Jukka the Sling, December 23, 2015, 11:16:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

This is basically an announcement since none of the mods are here to do it.  THE OLD FORUM IS BACK UP!!! :DDDDD
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Eulaliaaa!

Wheee! Thankfully I was able to be told about this back up forum through the old one. Though I think I'll wait until the old forum is rid of it's glitches and all.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Delthion

Hopefully everyone joins this one too and we can make everything very confusing by keeping both forums active! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Perifaen

"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.

rachel25

Quote from: Delthion on December 24, 2015, 06:32:35 AM
Hopefully everyone joins this one too and we can make everything very confusing by keeping both forums active! ;D
Sounds like a plan.

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Delthion

There is no humor in this good sir! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Eulaliaaa!

If it's down for as long as it was last time.......
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Delthion

Then Blaggut will have to update his thread again... ;D

Eulaliaaa!

-I won't be able to post the next chapter in Jackie's Story.
-Nobody will be able to post in Crossover.
-I won't be able to post in Leagues to Legends.
-We won't be able to be in the Cellars... the real Cellars, not the Loamhedge Cellars.
-We're all gonna die.
;D

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Søren

This being called Loamhedge is too perfect.

I'm retired from the forum

Skyblade

What happened? Does anyone know?

Anyway, I'm glad we still have this temp forum.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

The Skarzs

Gotta get messy before you can get clean sometimes.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Skyblade

But seriously, how are we going to fix this problem? We can't have the real forum crashing every month.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!