News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Profile Picture Above Me

Started by Tiria Wildlough, October 07, 2011, 07:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Søren

"It's time for the Jedi...to end."

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

'Tis the last rose of summer
Left blooming alone.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Andy

"But where were they going without ever knowing the way?"
Only actions can speak the truth.

Delthion

(That is kinda the point of roving...one never knows where they are going. ;D)

Interesting...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

DON'T POST IN THE PROFILE PICTURE TOPIC IF YOU DON'T HAVE ONE REEEEEEEEE

Jetthebinturong

S'a cute marten.

He does have one.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Delthion

Quote from: Ashleg on October 04, 2017, 05:15:37 PM
DON'T POST IN THE PROFILE PICTURE TOPIC IF YOU DON'T HAVE ONE REEEEEEEEE

Uhh...I do have a profile picture...

All that I know is that there's a guy with hair. ;D

Søren

So you like carriage rides, huh?

I'm retired from the forum

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Delthion

It looks like the insignia of the Klingon Empire.

Krantor the Brutal

Loooks like the roving gypsies.
"Friends, if I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me!" - Henri de la Rochejaquelein

Jukka the Sling

Cornflower MM

It's a . . . . Thingy? Pokey black thingy?