Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

Ashleg

The Skarzs

A marten.
You know, I actually saw a pet marten not long ago. Don't remember where.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

NESSIE'S GRANDFATHER'S GRAVE.

Find it, and then tell me how to acquire one for myself.

Perifaen

"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.

Rosie Willowwater

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Hickory

I can't help but think of the sword duel in Die Another Day when I see that.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Delthion

Interesting fact about that. The Foilists fencing before Pierce Brosnan starts fencing are Olympic (If I remember the story correctly) fencers. But once Brosnan joins in the fencing goes downhill very quickly. ;D

And yours looks like some kind of helmet apparatus.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

Delthion

Ashleg

A pine marten is in the family of mustelids, which are not and have never been rodents.

VINTAGE FENCING ITALIAN BROS?

Delthion

(I had no idea that that was a Pine Marten!! ;D)

Martian Pines.

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan