Previous topic - Next topic

Feles

I am the harbinger of the spicy rooster apocalypse,
I am the hydrogen bomb in a necktie,
I hold the flames of a thousand collapsed stars,
I am Bobracha!

redtooth

Hello!

I've read Redwall, Mossflower, Mariel and Mattimeo. Best villain was Cluny the Scrooge for me! I hope he turns op in a prequel! (together with me, Redtooth of course) :).
Redtooth, First Captain of Cluny.

Ashleg

Cluny the Scrooge. I agree- I especially liked when he said "Bah humbug."

The Skarzs

Cluny was definitely a very good villain. Some of the others are just vermin trying to be him.  ;D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Frank Clydth

The villain in my opinion that is the best at camouflage, has to be Mokkan in 'Marlflox'
"Madder than midwinter, stronger than a four-topped oak, temper like lightnin', full 'o the Bloodwrath."- Russa

The Skarzs

Is that the only reason?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Frank Clydth

His deviousness, artfulness and slyness.
"Madder than midwinter, stronger than a four-topped oak, temper like lightnin', full 'o the Bloodwrath."- Russa

sunflashtheace

clunycluuuuuuny
and then Asmodeus

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Frank Clydth

Ashleg

Frank Clydth

clunylooney

Cluny is my favorite for many reasons. I will not go into all of them. But I also love Slagar, Riggu Felis, Swartt Sixclaw, Vilu Daskar, Ruggan Bor and Ungatt Trunn. I don't say that Mokkan is the main villain of Marlfox, (even though he is) I say that the Marlfoxes in general are the main villains of Marlfox and I love them. To be honest, if I counted every major villain from taggerung they would probably be my favorites with the interesting Sawney Rath, the fun Gruven Zann, the best villain duo ever Vallug and Eefera and the epic Ruggan Bor.
"ABSOFLIPPINLUTELY" - Me

Dante8002

You mean Lord Brocktree vs Ungatt Trunn. Yes, that was very good.
Yalahoo!

clunylooney

Quote from: redtooth on April 04, 2018, 08:38:05 PM
Hello!

I've read Redwall, Mossflower, Mariel and Mattimeo. Best villain was Cluny the Scrooge for me! I hope he turns op in a prequel! (together with me, Redtooth of course) :).

Ah, my loyal second in command.  ;)
"ABSOFLIPPINLUTELY" - Me