When I am the only one on and when none of y'all be postin'

Started by Gonff the Mousethief, June 16, 2016, 07:28:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lord Daskar

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on June 27, 2016, 05:50:59 AM
Guys, it's not even midnight and I'm the only on. Guess I'm leaving a bit early then!
Nine minutes to midnight is close enough, I was asleep.
When work gets overwhelming, remember that you are going to die. -A Coffee Cup

Be silent, or let thy words be more than silence.

Cheerful
Main Entry:   cheer·ful
Function: Adjective.
1 a : full of good spirits <a cheerful outlook> <cheerful obedience>

Ares saves not the brave man but the coward.

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Eulaliaaa!

I know  :-\

What to do... what to do.... hmm, maybe I could create another thread for my army to bring Cellars chaos....

Hmmmmmm, maybe I could.... maybe......................... I got nothing.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Eulaliaaa!

Truly it is.

You could pull a prank on the forum. Everyone would panic, find out it's just a prank, then realize just how much they would miss the forum, drawing them closer than ever. Our activity might just improve  :D Terrify them. Rip their joy out and crush it. Make them scared of losing this forum. Do it, James. Embrace the dark side - I mean.... do it for the community! Bring happiness and joy!
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Eulaliaaa!

You could make it so that no one can log out of their account or open any other windows. I'm sure there's a way. ;D

James Gryphon

I don't know about that. But I do have other options.
« Subject to editing »

Eulaliaaa!

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Eulaliaaa!

James Gryphon

Done. Let me know how you like it. (I haven't tested it myself, so you're the first person to see this in action here.)

(Update: Gave it to Tester to see how it works. It's fun.)
« Subject to editing »

Eulaliaaa!