A New Beginning - OOC Discussion and Sign-ups

Started by Delthion, July 06, 2016, 05:01:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Sorry, I didn't notice that they were done! ;D

One problem, Groddil was going to be the Vermin Warlord. @Groddil are you fine with Ashe being the vermin warlord?

Also Ashe, if you are the warlord then you won't actually come into contact with the hares until the second part.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Fatch of Southsward

Might I make a bally vermin character, wot?!

Not a high ranking one - just a sentry, for fun. He can die in battle.  :)
~ The best way to pay for a happy moment is to enjoy it ~

Groddil

Quote from: Delthion on July 20, 2016, 05:23:45 AM
Sorry, I didn't notice that they were done! ;D

One problem, Groddil was going to be the Vermin Warlord. @Groddil are you fine with Ashe being the vermin warlord?

Also Ashe, if you are the warlord then you won't actually come into contact with the hares until the second part.

Err...Do I have a choice? Because I'd like to keep my character as the would-be warlord, if I can.

Also, @Lord Ashenwyte: You might wanna change your second character's name. Midge is pretty similar to Midgo, so the two might be confused.

Fatch of Southsward

Quote from: Groddil on July 20, 2016, 05:34:17 AM
You might wanna change your second character's name. Midge is pretty similar to Midgo, so the two might be confused.

I second this. I'm already confused. Hahaha  ;D

Delthion

Alright so Ashe if you wouldn't mind not having Zurakh as a warlord, that will be Groddil's role. :)
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Ashenwyte

Okay. I also changed Midge's name.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Delthion

Accepted!

Question, I think that you are planning to have Zurakh be the Badgerlord of these hares. Am I right? (This is for planning purposes.)

Lady Ashenwyte

No. He wants to either destroy them or drive them out.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Delthion

Alright, Groddil is going to be the Vermin warlord since that was the original plan and he would like to maintain his role. Is there anything else that you would be open to?

Tiria_Wildlough

So am I not aloud to be a marlfox anymore? Because if we have a vermin horde I should be aloud  :( :-X

Groddil

Quote from: Tiria_Wildlough on July 25, 2016, 12:39:30 AM
So am I not allowed to be a marlfox anymore? Because if we have a vermin horde I should be allowed.  :( :-X

I believe you can, but they can't be good. Del said there can't be any good/grey vermin in this RP.

Delthion

When you all get to Redwall I will play as the Abbot, if anyone else wants to make a Redwall character that would be fine!

Fatch of Southsward

Quote from: Delthion on August 02, 2016, 01:52:23 AM
When you all get to Redwall I will play as the Abbot, if anyone else wants to make a Redwall character that would be fine!

Cool! I might create a Redwall character as well then. Are you looking for any particular roles to be filled at the abbey?

Delthion

Not particularly...but if you want to make a character that follows the hares back to their fortress-to-be that would be fine. ;D

Dannflower Reguba

Name: Jesse Atirar (ah-ti-rahr)

Race: Mountain Hare

Role: Long Patrol Phantom: Recon, Stealth, Fighter

History: Jesse might as well have been born a Patroler, effectively learning how to use a sling at the young age of five. Besides being a crack shot, she's learned how to disarm and use any weapon an opponent has back on themselves. Her family was loving, but disciplined. As a result, she's become a very respectful but honest hare. She grew after the sundering, but has faint memory of the mountain itself. This has lead to her questioning the decision of the elders, though she keeps this to herself. She's spent the vast majority of her years training and learning the ways of the Long Patrol.

Jesse was accepted into the Patrol early (at the age of 16), due to her maturity, and terrifying mastery of the sling. She's been running with them since, seeking the advice of the older squad members, and doing her best to be mindful of her surroundings as well as the effect they have on her abilities. About 5 years later, she met Brussel, and actually fought him. This was before they realized they were on the same side, meaning they both fought with the intention to kill. The vermin were one thing, but Brussel was completely different from anybeast she'd ever fought before. He had no weapons, instead choosing to rush her head on with nothing more than his fists! Jesse was not prepared to deal the squirrel, a position she'd never been in before. She couldn't hit him because of his movements and the restrictions of the trees, and he had no weapon for her to turn back. It was only lying on the ground, pinned under his weight, and staring straight up at his clenched, bark-covered fist that she realized what else she would need to learn. and that Brussel wasn't actually a foe. After the entanglement was sorted out, and apologies were exchanged, Brussel was invited to join the Patrol eventually leading to a strong friendship between herself and her once adversary. She learned many things with and from Brussel, the most notable being the art of boxing Hares. The next 3 years proved to be a great leap in her learning, much of it from the squirrel, whom she gifted with throwing knives which were a common weapon for her other family members.

Weapons: Primarily her custom sling and the pouch of goodies she carries for said sling. Outside of that, she carries a slightly larger than normal Tomahawk, and her limbs.

Appearance: She's a wee bit taller than most hares (being a mountain hare), and is well-built and highly refined in body. Her fur is extremely patchy, consisting of primarily brown and gray, as well as some tan, and less black (most of the black being the back of her left ear, her right forearm, and some flaring on the left side of her body below her waist). Her eyes medium blue. She wears a dark, earthy green combat uniform (modified to also have a waterproof hood [with black curve stripes to match] and outer material) striped with black on the sides and sleeves to signify her role as a Phantom. Her pants match the black of the stripes, and the sash she wears over the chocolate brown belt is bloody scarlet. This sash seconds as a scarf or veil, while the belt features sling pouches on both sides as well as a rear-waist tomahawk sheath.

Other: She's a very pleasant beast to be around, considerate of the feelings and troubles of other beasts, but also fun-loving, and encouraging. Fiercely loyal, she guards her friendships and friends with full-hearted conviction and devotion. Her accent is also less notable, as well as a tad different, but that doesn't stop her from singing (she loves music). Her voice is gentle, and holds a contagious calm with a bit of humor always hiding behind one of the corners of her constant smile.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This