News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Redwall Facebook

Started by alexandre, August 07, 2016, 06:50:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleg

If I did it I would just do my Gabool voice because if I'm gonna embarrass myself I might as well go all the way. :P

I came back...BAD DOBBY!
BAD!
YOU HAVE NO SELF-CONTROL!

Delthion

I do not understand the second paragraph! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

Delthion

Haven't read or watched any of those. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

The sad thing is that I can't tell if you're serious or not!! :0

Delthion

I'm serious. ;D (Wait that grin implied that I was teasing. I DON'T EVEN KNOW MYSELF IF I AM SERIOUS OR NOT!!! ;D) But seriously, I am serious. ;D Wait! I am serious. ;D I CANNOT STOP MYSELF!!! I constantly grin no matter what!

Ashleg

YOU LIKE HARRY POTTER,

DON'T YOU, SQUIDWARD?

Delthion

No...actually, I have neither read Harry Potter, nor have I watched it.

Cornflower MM

(Back on topic-ish)

But what about those of us who can't Skype? What do we do? Nothing?

Maybe it's just me, but I would like to do something we can all do.

Aimless Gallivanter

im gay!!!!!!

Ashleg

We should all play WolfQuest!

Rosie Willowwater

Ashleg

A computer game where you're a wolf and do wolf things. ;D

Groddil

Quote from: Ashleg on September 01, 2016, 11:47:18 PM
A computer game where you're a wolf and do wolf things. ;D

* Groddil likes that game.

* Groddil called the puppies in his first game "Groddil", "Slagar", "Urgan", and "Farran."

Aimless Gallivanter

oh my gosh i tried that game
it was fun? i guess?
its probably more fun with friends
im gay!!!!!!