Mafia: All Aussie Adventures

Started by Groddil, October 28, 2016, 12:00:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Groddil

Gday, mates. Welcome to ANOTHER round of Mafia. You've all decided to go on a lovely holiday to the most dangerous place on Earth. Australia. Little do you know; however, that there are enemies among you...

The Rules
If you do not know the rules of Mafia, then here they are.
Mafia is a game in which one side, the Mafia is trying to kill all the Innocents until there are none left. However, the goal of the Innocents is to identify and execute the Mafia by voting them out. There are two stages of Mafia, Day, and Night. At nighttime, the Mafia choose one player to kill, but in the daytime all of the players find out who died the night before and the eliminated player's role, and vote for who they think is the Mafia, and may try to convince each other who is the Mafia, and who isn't. The person with the most votes is eliminated, and their role is revealed. This happens again and again until all of the Innocents are dead, or all the Mafia is executed.
There other some other roles, too.
The Doctor- an Innocent which each night, after the Mafia chooses who they will kill, they try to predict who was killed by the Mafia,  and whoever they pick is granted immunity from the Mafia that night. (The Doctor can choose himself, but cannot choose any player twice in a row).
The Detective- another Innocent that after the Mafia chooses their victim, can investigate a player who they suspect is the mafia, and the moderator will say if they are or not.
The Cupid- again, another Innocent that in the beginning of the game, chooses two "Lovers", who, if one of the "Lovers" die, the other will also die.
(Last one may or may not be in play depending on the number of players)
The Gunman- is an Innocent which assumes a normal role for most of the game. However, if he is killed, (by either vote or killed by Mafia) then he will choose a player who he thinks is the Mafia, and kill them.

There is also one other role...

Sign-ups Closed:

1) Chipster
2) Sagetip
3) Rosie
4) Gonff
5) Galli
6) Soren
7) Banya
8) Peony
9) Sandpaw
10) Brocktress
11) Fatch

Chipster of Noonvale

I shouldn't have joined but I did it anyway.

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Rosie Willowwater

Jetthebinturong

I'm actually not good at the game, I've realised, so I will merely observe.

However, I would like a waiting list of hosts. There've got to be at least five people who've called games right?
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Rosie Willowwater

I had and idea for one a little after groddil claimed his place.

James Gryphon

I think just about everybody had an idea for one. ;)

"Après moi le déluge!"
« Subject to editing »

Gonff the Mousethief

I'll be in!

I think the list so far is now Sage, Del?, than me, and I dunno who after that.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Aimless Gallivanter

im gay!!!!!!

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Banya

Cornflower MM

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Edraithel

"A cage," she said. "To stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire." - Eowyn, Lord of the Rings

"Listen for the destination in your heart if you lose sight of your path." D. Gray Man

Fatch of Southsward

~ The best way to pay for a happy moment is to enjoy it ~