"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Manatee

Started by Feles, January 10, 2017, 10:09:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosie Willowwater

Delthion

YOU ARE THE ONE I LOVE
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

Delthion

(You forgot the many repeats of ONE I LOVE!!!!) ;D

ONE I LOVE
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

(I HAVEN'T LISTENED TO THIS SONG IN YEARS)

ONE I LOVE!

Delthion

* Delthion doesn't remember the rest of the song. ;D

This is when the soap opera people began speaking.

The Skarzs

Work is slow today. Going home early.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

Aimless Gallivanter

here is a tiny sea cow i drew ages ago : )

im gay!!!!!!

Rosie Willowwater

Delthion

DOES IT PROVIDE SEA BEEF??!!! ;D

Aimless Gallivanter

i guess. mostly blubber though
im gay!!!!!!

Delthion

WHAT ABOUT SEA MILK??!!! ;D

ARE THERE ANY SEA BULLS?!!!

Aimless Gallivanter

im gay!!!!!!

The Skarzs

Where are these questions coming from?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.