On The Loose: A Forum Fanfiction

Started by Maudie, February 02, 2017, 01:55:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alexandre

Quote from: Maudie on February 02, 2017, 01:55:29 AM
Alright, so I joined the party. I haven't written in awhile, so it's not very good. Anyways, on with the show!

On The Loose: A Forum Fanfiction

Chapter One.

It was a beautiful morning in Mossflower country. The sun was shining and the birds singing. On Redwall's battlements, two beasts were enjoying a fine tea spread. A small table had been set up and was laden with savory pasties and scones with jam and meadowcream. A young mouse poured himself a cup of mint tea and took a large bite from a pasty.
Across from him, a fierce looking eagle picked a scone up in his beak and swallowed it greedily. "Father Abbot," he said, his beak full, "I don't think it's a good idea for me to watch the Dibbuns. I'm, er, not very good with young beasts."
Abbot Matthias grinned. "It won't be hard, James. Just keep them in the Abbey, preferably the dormitory, and it'll be fine. It's just for the day."
James sighed, "Fine, fine. I'll do it. But I'm gonna need a lot of these scones beforehand."
Matthias gestured to the table. "Help yourself."

heh heh. That is always how I imaged our Admins' interactions go.  ;D
Why they try to tear the mountains down to bring in a couple more
More people, more scars upon the land

~ John Denver

And daddy won't you take me back to Muhlenberg County
Down by the Green River where Paradise lay
Well, I'm sorry my son, but you're too late in asking
Mister Peabody's coal train has hauled it away

~ John Prine

rrrrr

Hahahahaha this is so funny   ;D

+ Attachments and other options
shortcuts: hit alt+s to submit/post or alt+p to preview

rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Rosie Willowwater

So... any idea when the next chapter will be out?

Maudie

No, but it won't take long to write so I'll try to get it done soon.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Luftwaffles

~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Captain Tammo

"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior