News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Add To It Or Eat It??

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, March 14, 2017, 02:02:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ziz iz pretty zimple. Firzt vone member poztz a food. Zuch az fer our example a zloice o' bread.

Member #1 poztz: A zloice o' Bread

Und zen ze next pozter decoidez vezer tae:

a. Eat ze food zat iz zere avready, or
b. Add zome ozer zin' tae it.

If ye eat it, zen ze next pozter poztz a nev food (It can ztill be ze zame originally ztarted vone, but let uz be original und nae alvayz ztart viz ze zame vone) tae ztart again.
If fer votever reazon ye dinnae vant tae eat it zen ye pozt zome ozer food added tae ze firzt.

Zae fer our example:

Member #2 poztz: Add a tomatoe tae it

Und zen ze zird pozter can zen proceed tae eizer eat zat or add tae it. If ye dinnae vant tae eat it (let uz juzt zay ye 'appen tae be picky aboot 'avin' Zpinach or Zuzhi on it) zen ye can juzt add tae it. Let uz zee 'ov far ve can get afore zomebeing eatz ze food, eh? Zae Bon Appeteit! (Ah zink zat iz it..?)

An Apple.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Groddil

Can someone translate this please. GAME RULES ARE SOMETHING THAT SHOULD PROBABLY BE UNDERSTANDABLE.

Aimless Gallivanter

[Translation]
"This is pretty simple. First one member posts a food. Such as for example a slice of bread.

Member #1 posts: A slice of bread.

And then the next poster decides whether to:

a. eat the food that is there already, or
b.add some other thing to it.

If you eat it, then the next poster posts a new food (it can still be the same originally started one, but let us be original and not always start with the same one) to start again.
If for whatever reason you didnt want to eat it then you post some other food added to the first.

See for our example:

Member #2 posts: Add a tomato to it

And then the third poster can then proceed to either eat that or add to it. If you didnt want to eat it (let us just say that you happen to be picky about having Spinach and Sushi on it) then you can just add to it. Let us see how far we can get before somebody eats the food, eh? Then Bon Appeteit! ( i think that is it?..)

[Hiag's first food, to start off the game]
An Apple."
im gay!!!!!!

Groddil

Thanks.

I add toffee to the apple.

Rosie Willowwater

I eat the toffee covered apple.

Jukka the Sling

(@Rosie Willowwater Psst.  You have to post a new food now.)
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Rosie Willowwater

(The next poster has to choose a new one)

Jukka the Sling

(Oh. XD  Never mind, then.)

Cod liver oil.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Feles

I add Salmon to the Cod Liver Oil
I am the harbinger of the spicy rooster apocalypse,
I am the hydrogen bomb in a necktie,
I hold the flames of a thousand collapsed stars,
I am Bobracha!

Groddil

I add a full container of blowtorch fuel to the salmon via a blowtorch, burning it to ash.

I hate salmon.

Feles

I am Bobracha!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah 'ad Zuzhi tae ze azh und zalt.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Eulaliaaa!

I reluctantly eat the sushi with ash and salt.

A humble potato.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Feles

I add an anvil to the potato

I am Bobracha!

Groddil

I add the rest of Skarzs's body to the potato that forms his head.