News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

A New Staff Appointment

Started by James Gryphon, April 02, 2017, 01:32:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Gryphon

As I'm sure most of you know, the staff have taken some losses over the past year. We've been looking for someone to help fill in the gaps, but we wanted it to be the right person. It's my pleasure to announce that we have finally found the perfect one to fill this responsibility. She's sweet, kind, understanding, intelligent, and, we have found, more than qualified for this position.

Please join us in welcoming @Melanda MacBurl to the staff! As well as her other qualities and having a great sense of design, she's dabbled a bit in programming, and we've decided that she will assist me in making sure that the technical side of things is run ship-shape from here on out. As such, she will be jumping straight to administrative powers. While it may seem sudden, the Staff have talked a lot about this, and @Sierra convinced us that when there is a rising star in the forum, they should be allowed to shine.

Thanks to you our members for your constant support and making up this great community, and thanks to Melanda for shouldering this responsibility and taking time out of her life to help the forum!
« Subject to editing »

Matthias720

Quite so. Welcome, Melanda to the Staff! I look forward to your contributions. :)

DanielofRedwall

Couldn't be more pleased with this decision!
Received mostly negative reviews.

Melanda MacBurl

It's been a lovely time being here with all of you and getting to know you better! My heart hurts to say that I'm going to have to go away already. :(

It's hard to explain but I just got the equivalent of an offer for an internship at the hospital. It will take up my spare time, and I won't have that to do much online any more. I'm sorry to have to leave so soon, just right after I got here, but I know you're a fantastic forum and you'll get along lovely. :)

If you're ever in bonny Scotland, look up Anne-Marie Susanna Jade Fontaine at the Queen Elizabeth University Hospital. Just ask for Mary Sue when you're there. :) Goodbye!

~ * Melanda MacBurl * ~
~ Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself. ~

Luftwaffles

~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!