News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusvul

I was referring to Mask. Apparently the 'someone else posted before you' thing is gone, so I couldn't tell that I wasn't posting directly after Mask.

Maudie

He meant me. Remember, he used to like me. I'm probably scaring him now...

Ninja'd.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Delthion

I know now. I posted before that though...

So....................................
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Maudie

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Mask on January 21, 2016, 04:56:12 AM
Quote from: rusvulthesaber on January 21, 2016, 04:53:04 AM
Cat's cats. Feline slavery. It's bad news, I'm not big on it either.
If I were Ash that would now be in my signature...

Hi it's me this is going in my signature.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Rusvul

Quote count:
   Ash's sig: 3
   Mask's sig: 1

:P

Maudie

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Aimless Gallivanter

Quote from: aimlessgallivanter on January 18, 2016, 06:04:23 PM
I just broke the brand new and only timer at work! Good job Galli *pats myself on the back*
This morning I broke the timer that they got to replace the timer that I broke on Monday .-.
im gay!!!!!!

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Aimless Gallivanter

Yeah I was laughing and apologozing and my mom was upset but my sister didnt really care. (I work at my sister's bakery. My mom and sister are my bosses.)
im gay!!!!!!

The Skarzs

That's the difference between you and me I guess; I learn from my mistakes.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Aimless Gallivanter

pfft yeah I guess so. I did break it the same way I broke the first one.
im gay!!!!!!