News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Gryphon

No clue why Skype closed, but I know who to blame.
« Subject to editing »

Banya

Perifaen

Hi Banya :D
Has anyone heard from Blaggut?
"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.

Søren

@Peri
No, but I want to make the SFC as soon as I can. I'm on a phone, so I can't just now.

I'm retired from the forum

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Delthion

Nice one! It's rather large though....

What is it a reference to? Besides the forums.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

Made my first backup of the database. It weighs in at 87 K.

If I remember the server plan right, there should be plenty of room for the foreseeable future. If this turns into a permanent thing I'll probably have to buy more space eventually, but it's nothing to worry about in the meantime.
« Subject to editing »

Søren

Quote from: Delthion on December 10, 2015, 06:33:43 PM
Nice one! It's rather large though....

What is it a reference to? Besides the forums.
Nothing, it's just the cover for Star Trek: Into Darkness, and I replaced the title with the words you see now.
I can resize the picture of it'd be easier to see, pretty soon.
EDIT: All done!

Lady Ashenwyte

EXPLOSIONS! MECHAS! Meditation.

These are literally my brain process right now.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Banya

C's get degrees.

I'm just going to keep reminding myself of that.  I am so over school.

Hi Peri. :)

Søren

Cornflower MM

Søren

Cornflower MM

Seriously? Wow. I just picked a password I use. :P (Not here, so don't even think about trying it.)

Banya

The fridge that came with my apartment is too small for four people to share.  I have to keep my milk on the balcony.  Thankfully, days and nights right now are at perfect refrigeration temperature.