News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Pirates vs. Ninjas

Started by Matthias720, October 14, 2011, 03:09:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you prefer pirates or ninjas?

Pirates
Ninjas
Meh. I don't care

eualaia

i still go with ninjas they defend people depending on who they are

heres difference in weapons

ninja:

pirate:

wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Tiria Wildlough

What I meant was that they would torture people trying to get info from them. Also, I think you pirate supporters have looked up ninjas and not pirates. By all means, look up pirates, and find out what dirty, swearing, murdering people they are.
Ninjas probably only killed their enemies. Pirates killed anyone they thought needed killing. Also, I would rather be killed in my sleep (ninja method) than die from being tortured and whipped (pirate method). At least ninja victims got a simple, no-fuss death.
There are still some pirates nowdays, and they are every bit as ruthless as they are in stories. There are hardly any ninjas. Sure, there are some people who know ninja skills, but no one goes around being a ninja anymore. That, however, does not mean ninjas are not as good. Click here for the Wikipedia article on piracy. Click here for the Wikipedia article on ninjas.
I hate pirates. Ninjas shall triumph!
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

eualaia

NINJAS WILL WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN

Sheep-From-The-Red-Hill

QuoteWhat I meant was that they would torture people trying to get info from them.

What info? Who to rob? Where the buried treasure is? Pirates will raid any ship they can easily overwhelm. The only information that they want from their captives is their background, and a slight beating is all it takes.

QuoteAlso, I think you pirate supporters have looked up ninjas and not pirates. By all means, look up pirates, and find out what dirty, swearing, murdering people they are.

Both are undoubtedly unpleasant people, the diffrence is I can respect a tough sailor the same cannot be said for a cutthroat.  

QuoteNinjas probably only killed their enemies.

Ninja's killed for money; not a cause.

QuotePirates killed anyone they thought needed killing.

In other words they would kill anyone that was a threat to them.

QuoteAlso, I would rather be killed in my sleep (ninja method) than die from being tortured and whipped (pirate method). At least ninja victims got a simple, no-fuss death.

Again most pirates preferred live captives over dead ones, anybody that resisted capture would probably perish from a stab to the belly or a bullet to the head.

QuoteThere are still some pirates nowdays, and they are every bit as ruthless as they are in stories. There are hardly any ninjas. Sure, there are some people who know ninja skills, but no one goes around being a ninja anymore.

Ninja's are basically assasins, and they are plenty of hitmen left in the world.

QuoteI hate pirates. Ninjas shall triumph!

I don't like ninjas so pirates obviously win! Opinions are opinions.

eualaia

NINJAS STILL WIIIIIIIIIIIN besides i read on the wikipedia they did do open fighting

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: Sheep-From-The-Red-Hill on February 05, 2012, 05:08:17 AM
Excuse me? I know you don't like ninjas, but that doesn't mean that pirates are better. ::) >:(
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

eualaia

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on February 05, 2012, 05:16:47 AM
Quote from: Sheep-From-The-Red-Hill on February 05, 2012, 05:08:17 AM
Excuse me? I know you don't like ninjas, but that doesn't mean that pirates are better. ::) >:(

PIRATES ARE NOT BETTER besides they got rat in their name i show ye piRATe

Sheep-From-The-Red-Hill

QuoteNINJAS STILL WIIIIIIIIIIIN besides i read on the wikipedia they did do open fighting

Only when forced to.

QuoteExcuse me? I know you don't like ninjas, but that doesn't mean that pirates are better.

Something called sarcasm young one.

QuotePIRATES ARE NOT BETTER besides they got rat in their name i show ye piRATe

Pirates are tougher, lasted longer, and rats happen to be the second most successful mammals on the planet, being highly intelligent, incredibly hardy, and happen to live on every single continent minus the polar regions.

eualaia

pirates murdered,stole,caught houses with children in them on fire, and just were blasted drunk criminals

Sheep-From-The-Red-Hill

Quotepirates murdered,

So did ninjas.

Quotestole,

So did ninja's.

Quotecaught houses with children in them on fire,

No they don't. Houses are on land, pirates spent most of their time at sea.

Quoteand just were blasted drunk criminals

Ninja's most likely drank when they weren't on the job, the same goes to pirates.

eualaia

ninjas didnt steal they most likely drank a little

pirates BLASTED HOUSES WITH CANNONS

Sheep-From-The-Red-Hill

Quoteninjas didnt steal

If a guy kills people for a little cash, he probably steals.

Quotethey most likely drank a little

What are you basing that statement off of?

Quotepirates BLASTED HOUSES WITH CANNONS

Again pirates traveled by sea and houses are found on land. Besides WHY WOULD ANYONE BLOW UP A HOUSE?

eualaia

i have my research pirates plundered anfter that they blew up stuff

Lily

Wow, it's getting a little heated in here, guys. This is supposed to be a fun debate, remember! It's just a silly question.

And for the record, I voted for pirates. There are no operettas about ninja.

Coobreedan

Why would you say pirates? WHY?
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.