News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Dueling Commentary Thread

Started by BrookSkimmer, October 30, 2013, 10:32:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leatho Shellhound

Yes. This was the first part, hopfully we can continue it some time. :D It was a lot of fun to do.  I'm glad that you like it!

I will most likely do a drawn comic of it too. :)
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Osu

Ooh, if you do the comic, you must share it with us! That sounds like an awesome idea!
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Ungatt Trunn

When will the judging results for the Dueling be released?

Life is too short to rush through it.

Osu

As soon as BrookSkimmer has a free moment to put them up. :) They're coming, never fear! In the meantime, did any of you guys have any favorite duels this round you liked reading through? There are a lot of good ones.
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Tam and Martin

I'm lovin' my duel with Ungatt!  ;D

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

BrookSkimmer

I'm glad to hear it Tam and Martin! I just moved the deadline to give us all a little more time to post. ;)

Cornflower MM

Thank you SO much Brook! I've been way too busy....

Tam and Martin

Quote from: BrookSkimmer on February 20, 2014, 03:58:47 PM
I'm glad to hear it Tam and Martin! I just moved the deadline to give us all a little more time to post. ;)
Thanks! I haven't seen Ungatt on in awhile but I hope he posts soon!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Maudie

Hey, TaM, how would you feel about reviving the Raffle vs. Yari thread?
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Vilu Daskar

So how do you start a duel is there somewhere you ask or do you just PM people and ask them there?
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Rainshadow

You could start by just PMing people until someone says yes, although I think a better idea would be to make a thread in the OOC Discussion board stating that you want to do a duel with someone.  That way you don't have to go searching for people; those who want to duel come to you.  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Vilu Daskar

Thanks I might try to do one later.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Sebias of Redwall

Thanks for all the lovely description in your first post, Teer. It makes my job a bit easier.  ^-^
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

shisteer of nothing much

No problem. It was kind of necessary, since you need to know what you were dealing with too.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!