Foreign Intrusion OOC

Started by The Skarzs, May 09, 2015, 09:55:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

Talk about a foreign intrusion!  :P :P :P Little miss doesn't-tell-me-she's-back-but-joins-an-RP-without-so-much-as-a-how-de-do.  :(
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

redwallgurl

Ah! danflor! I'll pm you right away!  :D
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Faiyloe

Name and/or title: Phane Wildflower (She gets her nickname from her wild innocent demeanor)
Species: Otter
Native land: Mossflower
Appearance: She is tall thin and agile with light brown fur and beautiful silver blue eyes. She is considered quite pretty though she is not vane and she hardly notices or cares herself. She wears a long sunset purple tunic with a silver fish skin belt and dark eel skin boots which act a lot like galoshes (Her brother made them for her). In cold weather she will wear a red yellow and orange coat lined with feathers to keep her warm along with a red scarf and mittens and she wraps her foot paws in rags inside her boots for warmth.
Personality: She is fun loving flamboyant and outgoing, with an almost innocent out look on life, though she prefers to call it optimism. She also has a darker wild side which comes out when she or others are threatened or in danger. When the people she cares about are in danger she can fight with an almost mother like protect drive that is stronger than any man (she believes she could even take on a berserk badger lord, though that is probably just her optimism showing).   
Weapons: She carries a sling and stones which she can use in melee as well as range fighting. She also has a dagger which she keeps in a nice sheath hanging from her belt that her brother made for her.
History (optional): Phane grew up with her brother and her aunt and uncle in a small Holt on the banks of the river moss. Her parents had been slain in a vermin raid when she was just a babe. When she was 10 another vermin raid almost wiped out the entire Holt. She her brother and only a small handful of other survived. Phane and Pharanuse where captured and enslaved briefly by the vermin who had attacked them. They managed to escape with the help of a kind hedgehog wife. The two stayed with her for several years. Finally they left her to return to Mossflower and to see if any of their Holt had survived. Finding the place deserted they went to Redwall where they found there old friends living there in relative safety. Pharanuse however was not happy living at Redwall and he and his sister left soon after that to travail around in search of a new home.
Side (Neutral is acceptable, but they must pick a side eventually): She is on the side of Moral right, the side of Redwall and most good beasts. Threw her experience most vermin are bad ones though she is willing to give them a chance if they show they are worthy of it.
Other: She is the younger sister of Pharanuse Evenstride

Name and/or title: Pharanuse Evenstride (Getting his nickname from the way he walks with long brisk even strides)
Species: otter
Appearance: He is tall, even taller than his sister standing a good head and a half taller than her, and his fur is a medium dark brown and his eyes are dark brown almost black. He wears a navy blue tunic with an eel skin belt and a pare of thatch sandals made for him by his sister. In the winter he wears a brown coat lined with feathers for warmth and hemmed with gold colored braid that his sister put on it for him (she thought it needed some color).
Personality: He is a solid creature strait forward and logical though he loves some good fun. He is more stolid than his sister and he is more judgmental towards vermin with the opinion that it is in their nature to be bad. Though he doesn't feel it is his job to deal judgement on them.
Weapons: He caries a long sword in a sheath at his side and a dagger that matches his sisters.
History (optional): (See Phane's history)
Side (Neutral is acceptable, but they must pick a side eventually): He is for moral right, Redwall and the good beasts.
Other: The older brother of Phane Wildflower
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

Accepted! I was hoping you'd join. :)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

I took a look at your Barkhills one and I really liked it and wished I could have joined so now I am taking the chance.  ;D

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

So when are you going to start this?

The Skarzs

I'm hoping for a few more people.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Eulaliaaa!

I hope it's not too late for me to join  :)

Name: Stashi Bushtail
Species: Fox
Appearance: She's short for a fox, and her fur is more golden than red. Her eyes are a cheerful, bright green, and the tips of her paws/tail are white instead of black. She wears a black tunic with a snakeskin belt and a dark, pine-green cloak, with a small pack slung over her shoulder. She has several small, gold hoop earrings in her right ear.
Personality: She leans towards the side of the goodbeasts rather than the vermin, but sometimes can't help but being a fox. She likes to argue, but sometimes can't tell when enough is enough. Is like most vermin when it comes to bathing, she can't swim.
Weapons: two matching, double edged daggers with blue pommel stones in them. And bow and quiver of arrows over her shoulder, but she isn't too accurate with them.
History: A traveler at heart, she left her parents at a young age to roam the land. She quickly learned to fend for herself, befriending beasts along the way and learning new fighting and survival tricks from them all. She became a skilled thief, spy, and fighter.
Side: Mostly Mossflower since that's the only side she knows, but it could change.
Other: She has a limited knowledge of healing, and has trouble asking for help.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

The Skarzs

Not too late! Like I mentioned, I wanted a couple more people.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Dannflower Reguba

There's hardly ever a "too late," when it comes to sign-ups.  ;) I'm getting really pumped for this RP, MORE PEOPLE!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Eulaliaaa!

Thank you  ;D can't wait to start!
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

The Skarzs

I'm glad people are looking forward to this.

Anyone else want to join? If we get one more person, we can begin, but two more would be nice. ;)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Unimaginative

Name and/or title: Altuth (All-Tuth) Harjinsson (Har-Jin-Soon) the Wild (Thuh Wile-Duh  ;))
Species: Otter
Native land: Western Mossflower
Appearance: Altuth's fur is a distinct reddish color. He is very thin, and has large ears that add to his height. He wears a plaid kilt and a green tunic, modeled after what his ancestors wore. On his head he wears a straw hat. He also carries a walking stick, which he relies on because of injuries he suffered when he was younger.
Personality: Altuth loves a good argument, and will sometimes go out of his way to pick a fight. The otter also has a fearsome temper, which is part of how he got his title, the Wild. Altuth tends to be very loyal, but hard to win the loyalty of, as he is a very suspicious and cynical creature. Altuth is also very stubborn.
Weapons: Carries a rapier in a belt he wears diagonally across his chest
History: Born in Western Mossflower, Altuth was a descendant of many warrior otters. He grew up training with the rapier, and when he was 14 he set out on his own for the first time. He ended up in a battle near Salamandrastron, fighting alongside a vermin crew. He was severely wounded, and likely would have died had he not been rescued by several of the vermin he fought with. They tended his injuries the best they could, but unfortunately Altuth's leg was permanently damaged. He remained with the crew for a while, before returning home to Mossflower.
Side: Neutral. He grew up in Mossflower, but spent around 15 seasons as a pirate in a vermin crew, so he has ties with both sides.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Skyblade

I've been thinking of joining this for a while. I'll get my character up :)

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!