Is Redwall as safe as they say it is? (OOC And Sign-Ups!)

Started by Ashleg, September 01, 2015, 11:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

Great.

Name: Ava
-Nickname? (optional):
Age (Not in years. Dibbun, teen, young adult, adult, middle-aged, senior--you get the idea.):
Side (Vermin or Woodlander?): Middle aged.
Species: Badger
Appearance: normal badger, several large scars around midsection/waist
Personality: Normal badger mum
-Dislikes: Naughty dobbins
Anything else I should know about them?: Barely recovered from a crippling fight with vermin at a young age. Walks with the aid of a large cane.

Name: Ruck
-Nickname? (optional):
Age (Not in years. Dibbun, teen, young adult, adult, middle-aged, senior--you get the idea.): adult
Side (Vermin or Woodlander?): Woodlander
Species: Vole
Appearance: Abnormally skinny for a friar, Ruck likes to wear a more formal version of the Abbey habit, no matter how hot it gets.
Personality: Stern, has a soft spot for adolescents (strangely enough)
-Dislikes: his annoying assistant Murph
Anything else I should know about them?: no

Name: Jetfur
-Nickname? (optional): Jetty, but not to his face
Age (Not in years. Dibbun, teen, young adult, adult, middle-aged, senior--you get the idea.): Adult
Side (Vermin or Woodlander?): Vermin
Species: rat
Appearance: Jet black Fur
Personality: Sadistic
-Dislikes: working too hard
Anything else I should know about them?:
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Ashleg

Accepted!
You can jump into the roleplay when you're ready.

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lady Ashenwyte

Could I join?

Name: Mel
-Nickname? (optional): She who talks to Flames.
Age (Not in years. Dibbun, teen, young adult, adult, middle-aged, senior--you get the idea.): Adult.
Side (Vermin or Woodlander?): Neutral, will switch between sides to benefit her.
Species: Fox.
Appearance: She is very beautiful for her age (But most beasts suspect it is make-up or sorcery.) and wears a gold choker around her neck with a ruby in the middle. She wears a dark read robe and a brown cloak with a hood for travel.
Personality: She is very smug and speaks her opinions as if they were facts. She speaks very pleasantly. She also smiles after everything she says.
-Dislikes: Water, rain, fish.
Anything else I should know about them?: She never drinks water, as she claims to be a fire priestess, and cannot touch water. She carries a vial of a deep red liquid which is venom from an unknown beast.

Name: Davre
-Nickname? (optional):
Age (Not in years. Dibbun, teen, young adult, adult, middle-aged, senior--you get the idea.): Middle aged.
Side (Vermin or Woodlander?): Neutral.
Species: Otter.
Appearance: He is a grizzled beast, and wears a boiled leather tunic and a black and brown cloak. He wields a sword and axe. His
Personality: He is gruff, but kind. He's good with dibbuns.
-Dislikes: Mel, unnecessary violence, thunderstorms.
Anything else I should know about them?: He and Mel are mortal enemies, and his sword is reserved for Mel.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Ashleg

Yeah, you're in!
Are they loners? I don't know where to add them on the character list, but they just roam around Mossflower, right?

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Scartooth on September 04, 2015, 03:04:04 PM
Are they loners? I don't know where to add them on the character list, but they just roam around Mossflower, right?

Yes, Mel is currently heading towards Redwall.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Ashleg

LT Sandpaw

Sure,

Saltooth: "Only if ye depict 'im wit' me blade stickin' fr'm betwixt 'is ribs, yarharr harr! I make meself laurgh."

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Ashleg

Oh my goodness, I'm laughing now. ;D
In a good way. That was funny. XD

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Cornflower MM

Name: Rayne Hummingwolf
-Nickname? (optional): Ray
Age (Not in years. Dibbun, teen, young adult, adult, middle-aged, senior--you get the idea.):Adult
Side (Vermin or Woodlander?): Woodlander - Redwall's Infirmary Sister, if that's alright?
Species: Squirrel
Appearance: thick gray fur mottled with cream and black. She has one ear that's completely cream, and emerald green eyes. Often has a smile on her face. Rayne wears an Abbey habit-turned-tunic with capris underneath. It's tied with a habit cord.
Personality: Sweet and kind, Rayne has a kind smile for everyone. Quick to anger, her fury is the cold, quiet type. Somewhat motherly, and yet she doesn't like being told what to do.
-Likes: Helping others, scones, climbing, and dandelion tea.
-Dislikes: Mean people, fighting, being told what to do, and mushrooms.
Anything else I should know about them?: Blerp.

Ashleg

Awesome character, she sounds really pretty.  :)
You're in! All the Redwallers are getting ready to have breakfast now, if you want to have her join them.