News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

New beginnings

Started by Faiyloe, December 12, 2015, 06:22:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

Seeing as we might have to start from scratch here it would be appropriate to start a RP on that theme. (though I still like to have hope that we will still be able to at least retrieve some of the old stuff.)

So the jist of the plot is a band of misfits where driven from their home and are now struggling to find and build a new home in dangerous country.

The story takes place in and around Loamhedge country.

One more thing. I though it would be a good idea to instead of making a leader character just for the sake of having one It might be cool to have an IC vote to see who the leader of their traveling group is.

Rules

- You can have as many characters as you think you can handle
- Please only races from the books unless you ask me first and I ok it. this is mainly to keep alligators and monkeys out.
- There can be good vermin but I discourage bad woodlanders.

Character sheet

Name:
Species:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Other:

My Character

Name: Maythorn
Species: Squirrel
Appearance: Short in stature but lithe and nimble, with red fur, and blue eyes. She wears a forest green tunic brown boots and a cloak. She also caries a hatchet in her belt.
Personality: strong willed determined, protective, clear thinker, viscous fighter if some one or something she cares about is threatened.
History: Maythron lived in a village near a river with her parents and her younger brother Hainen. On day Hainen's pranks wen't a little to far and a little village girl drowned. Hainen was exiled and Maythorn wen't with him to look out for him.
Other: Hainen's older sister

Name: Hainen
Species: Squirrel
Appearance: short with unkempt red fur and brown eyes (like maple syrup). He wears a simple brown tunic and sandals and caries a satchel.
Personality: reckless, absent minded, loyal, curious, well meaning, mischievous.
History: (See Maythorn's history)
Other: Maythorn's younger brother
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Gonff the Mousethief

Faiy, this is a great idea! I'll get my character up soon.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Cornflower MM

Awesome idea Faiy! I'll get a sheet or two up as soon as possible!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

That was a very anticlimactic reply XD I was like yeah some one posted... then I was like... oh it was just one word... XD XP

The Skarzs

The pleasure was mine. :P
You may be underwhelmed, but in that two-letter grunt is the workings of imagination, someone showing interest in this RP, and trying to figure out a character to use for it.

In other words, I'll post later.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

You amuse me greatly XD  ;D ;D ;D (Translation that made me laugh  ;D)

The Skarzs

:D

But seriously, I have no idea what animal to use. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Gonff the Mousethief

Name: Marshall Scottsworth
Species: Fox
Appearance: Has deep, rich blue fur. Upon his head he wears a worn out raccoon hat. He has many scars along his back and upper chest. His clothes consists of a blue tunic, blue cape, and a shark-skin belt. For his feet he wears rough traveling boots. Oh, and he lacks a tail.
Personality: Marshall is a fun guy to be around. He will often crack jokes or goof around, but really he is haunted from his early life. His hearts yearns to help those who are oppressed, and often takes too long to act.
History: He grew up in the upper Highlands. There, he was the son of a tribe leader. The tribe fought in many wars, and were dominant for a while. At the ripe age of 18, a fiercer, more brutal clan approached. For three years they fought. Marshall's father died, along with 75% of the tribe. Those left had to fend for themselves. The fox had no idea how to be a leader, and ran off to find a new start, leaving those he cared about behind for his own selfish reasons.
Other: Has a slight Socttish accent.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Faiyloe

Accepted, you just need to put his Species in there.  ;)

The Skarzs

Name: Fauken (Fow-kin)

Gender: Female (Going to try something different this time. . .)

Species: Wildcat (if it's fine)

Appearance: Fauken may not be a summer rose, with an eyepatch over her left eye and the scar passing above and below it, but the right side of her face shows that she could be an attractive creature, with a pale blue eye set in her smooth speckled fur. She wears a light brown skirt and a green long-sleeved tunic, as well as a brown cloak. Around Fauken's waist is a satchel that has most things she needs, like some food, medical supplies, and a sling. Lastly, at her left side is a big knife which she uses for everything.

Personality: She is a very independent creature, always certain that she doesn't need help from anybeast, and quite content to travel around as she pleases. She doesn't trust others easily, especially with her past experiences.

History: When Fauken was young, her father, who was a widower, took her off with him to find a better place to live. While he wasn't the most caring father, when they were attacked by a group of vermin who they had had a disagreement with, he defended her with his life and made sure she was off safe, though she bore the mark of battle on her eye. She hadn't seen him since. Now she wanders the land, stopping every so often for supplies when she needs them and moving on.

Other: She is currently hanging about a stream until she finds the urge to move on.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

The Skarzs

Cool. (Hopefully I don't make it weird since this is one of the first female characters I've made. . .)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

Don't worry about it, here are some tips

girls never stop thinking, (guys can stop thinking, girls just can't)

Also girls don't tend to compartmentalize half so much it is all connected like a bowl of spaghetti.

we see the world and make decision based on our emotions

we see more details where as guys tend to see the sum but not the parts (as much)

(now there are always exceptions but this is just a general idea (hope this helps)) ;)

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.