Started by The Skarzs, February 19, 2016, 06:08:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Sagetip on February 19, 2016, 10:22:48 PM
Quote from: Cornflower MM on February 19, 2016, 08:52:47 PM
Hey Sage, you wanna be the resistance leader while I'm the second-in-command? Or maybe the other way around?
Other way around, if you don't mind.

Alrighty. Lemme edit in a sheet then I'll start working on it.

Name: Hazel Stonetooth
Species: Squirrel
Weapons: (Only if they are part of King Kraoleck's army or part of the rebels.) Bow, knife.
Appearance: Sturdy slim gray squirrel with green eyes. Wears a sand-colored tunic with sandals.
Personality: Smart, sensible and stolid. Doesn't have the best sense of humour and is very business like. Loyal and very order-oriented.
History: (Optional)
Other:

Eulaliaaa!

I'll join this when I've made my characters.

EDIT: here they are

Name: Anna Mudscale
Species: Moniter
Weapons: a spear and a small shield that's usually slung across her back
Appearance: She has mud-colored scales and eyes that resemble a swamp. She's about average height and wears light, leather armor.
Personality: She doesn't have much of a sense of humor, and is very loyal to King Kraoleck. She won't hesitate to do something if they're his orders, even if she doubts it's the right thing. Though she still tries to take care of Reed.
History: She found Reed when he was just a young fox and raised him until he could look after himself. Though she still tries to take care of him when she has time. She loves him as though he were her own son, but he worries her with his reckless behaviour. Anna would like nothing more than for Reed to join King Kraoleck's army and join her in serving him.

Name: Reed
Species: Fox
Weapons: A small, rusted knife he hides under his bed
Occupation: He's a fisher and secretly a part of the rebellion.
Appearance: He's a rather tall young fox, and his fur is slightly darker than a normal fox's fur. His eyes are bright blue, and he's fairly strong. He wears a pair of ragged shorts that are way too big and uses a rope as a belt.
Personality: The care-free fox rarely seems sad, and almost always has a smile on his face. He has a problem with stealing, and no matter how much she yells at him, he doesn't change.
History: His parents died when he was young and Anna raised him. He views her as a mother and respects her even though she is loyal to Kraoleck. He would never want her to find out that he's a part of the rebellion.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Kitsune

Name: Aaron Snowfur
Species: Artic Fox
Weapons: Katana and a curved dagger
Appearance: A bit taller than average, has a slim build but is muscular, has white fur and blue eyes
Personality: Cool and calculating, a bit arrogant
History: Son of a high-ranked officer, Aaron has never known discomfort in his life. However, unknown to his parents, he is a strong supporter of the resistance. He hopes to be able to put the sword training he received "for sport" to good use.
Other: Aaron isn't able to ask his parents for any help for the resistance since they support the current government positions. Not a power play issue. :P

The Skarzs

All three accepted.
I'd like to see some regular woodlanders soon, though; I know how much you guys like playing "vermin", but I'd like to try to keep the population even.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Hickory

But to voice most people's opinions, what would we do with civilians?
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

The Skarzs

Vermin can be civilians, and woodlanders can be soldiers. Well, we'll see what happens. Right now I'm too tired to think of much.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

New character
Name: Tredian
Species: Hedgehog.
Weapons: A club which he has hidden away, and a little dagger.
Appearance: His face is wrinkled, and his fur is a light brown. He wears a faded blue and brown tunic.
Personality: He is kindly and purposeful. He does not like to lie, or to say no.
History: He grew up in a town with his father, an innkeeper, and inherited his inn after his passing. He lived a fairly normal life which changed after he met the leader of the rebels a long while ago. He saw justice in their cause and agreed to smuggle supplies and the occasional weapon to them.
Other: He smuggles weapons and supplies to the rebels.
[close]

A woodlander charrie.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

LT Sandpaw

Hey Skarzs what characters will you be using? Personally I think you ought to control Kraoleck, your villains are always very good.

And if he's anything like Vrungin we're in for a treat. ;)

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Cornflower MM

Skar, Hazel is filled out. I'll probably add more but the basics are all there. (Because I'm rather lazy and might not add more) It's rather spartan, but you know my sheets always are. Compared to some, anyway. *Glances at Sand's sheet*

Conrad the Painless

Character sheet:

Name: Marth Longleg

Species: Hare

Weapons: Durable Wooden Staff, doubles as a farm-tool of sorts. He also keeps a sling hidden in his garden shed.

Occupation: Farmer and House Builder. Wants to become apart of the resistance.

Appearance: Marth stands tall, nearly 6 ft in fact. His body is tough, his paws hardened from years of tilling the soil and woodworking. He often wears a worn-out tunic while he works, but when he wants to look presentable, he wears a soft, blue tunic. He's well-built for any challenge, although he does not know much in terms of hand-to-hand combat, relying mostly on his strong legs to deliver blows.

Personality: Marth is a friendly hare who likes to help his friends whenever he can. If a stranger should stop by, whether it be the smallest mouse or the most menacing of Monitors, he will dedicate his time to making sure that he or she is comfortable. He loves doing whatever he can to help, such as making repairs to homes, or simply helping another with their daily chores. As with any hare, the only thing he asks in return for his favors is a good meal.

History: Marth was raised mainly by his mother, his father leaving them, dedicating his life to exploration and discovery. As a teenager, his mother died from an incurable sickness, leaving him to tend to his home and garden by himself. He spends most of his days tending to his field and home, even after the Kraoleck and his Monitors arrived. Although, after this event, he grew weary of their presence and wanted to join the resistance, knowing that this land rightfully belongs to him and his neighbors.

Other: He likes food.
"Our Lord and Savior.....The Easter Badger, shall pierce the darkness with his scepter and  guide us through the night...."

LT Sandpaw

Quote from: Cornflower MM on February 23, 2016, 06:01:23 PM
It's rather spartan, but you know my sheets always are. Compared to some, anyway. *Glances at Sand's sheet*

Heh heh, I like Role Playing ;D

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Cornflower MM

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on February 23, 2016, 06:09:57 PM
Quote from: Cornflower MM on February 23, 2016, 06:01:23 PM
It's rather spartan, but you know my sheets always are. Compared to some, anyway. *Glances at Sand's sheet*

Heh heh, I like Role Playing ;D

So I noticed. As do I, but I guess I'm just not as wordy as you. :P (I also prefer developing my characters through RPing, but that's just me.)

The Skarzs

@Corn, Conrad, and Ash: Characters accepted.

I'll make my own characters and have them on the first post, then get this RP started. Sound good to you all?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Conrad the Painless

Sounds good! Let's get this show on the road.
"Our Lord and Savior.....The Easter Badger, shall pierce the darkness with his scepter and  guide us through the night...."