OOC: The Eagles Tears (Redwall/American Indian)

Started by Leatho Shellhound, March 13, 2016, 09:07:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leatho Shellhound

And it's up! Feal free to post when you can and help the others get a foothold in the story.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Groddil

Blaggut

Name: Groth de Fformello Tussock
Species: Armadillo
Appearance: Aging, Wrinkled, Friendly. Wears and aged green tunic with pliable leather armor.
Weapons: Short fighting spear, throwable, mostly covered in light iron. Dirk. Sling. Two stein-dubhs.
Personality: Friendly. Has a drinking problem.
~Just a soft space boi~

Leatho Shellhound

Armadillo, nice, though is he part of the tribe?

click the banner

Groddil

@Bonaparte
My reaction when I saw your character.  ;)

At first: A Formello Tussock, eh? Cool.

After ten seconds: Species: Armadillo. Wait...

Leatho Shellhound

Oh also, your character is accepted, so don't hesitate to hop right into the RP. :)

click the banner

Ashleg

Name: Fishpaw
Species: Pine Marten
Appearance: Fishpaw is a rather scrawny marten with hazel eyes, and whiskers that are always bent or twisted in some way. His fur is light brown unlike most martens, except for his left paw, which is the same cream/yellow color as his belly. He wears red feather earrings on both ears and a lot of patterned bracelets, along with a (slightly oversized) ragged black tunic that he probably found in the dirt somewhere.
(Also, his fangs stick out whenever he smiles.)
Weapons: His dad's old bow and arrows.
Personality: Snarky, manipulative, immature. He tends to jump into things without much thought and doesn't listen to his father's wisdom. It's rumored that he's aspiring against the tribe, but he denies it whenever somebeast brings it up.

Name: Chosovi (meaning bluebird)
Species: Otter
Appearance: Unlike his adopted son, Fishpaw, Chosovi is large and strong, always with a determined look in his blue eyes. He has sleek brown fur and large paws, and wears a headband decorated with beads and blue feathers. He has a matching sash he wears across his chest.
Weapons: A decorated spear and a short knife.
Personality: Friendly, brave, and serious when need be. He's intensely loyal to the tribe and, despite his appearance, prefers when there's no action going on.

Hope it's not too late to join! owo

Leatho Shellhound

Not at all, both are in! Not sure what you mean about Chosovi's sash though.

click the banner

Groddil

I believe he means the sash is decorated in the same way as the headband (with beads and blue feathers).

Ashleg

Quote from: Groddil on March 29, 2016, 09:47:44 PM
I believe he means the sash is decorated in the same way as the headband (with beads and blue feathers).
Yup.
He likes to look like a bird because his name means bluebird and so...it's like a play on words.  :P ;)

Blaggut

Quote from: Groddil on March 28, 2016, 11:02:15 PM
@Bonaparte
My reaction when I saw your character.  ;)

At first: A Formello Tussock, eh? Cool.

After ten seconds: Species: Armadillo. Wait...

Related by marriage

He is just a dude who likes to hang out with the tribe when he's not at Camp Tussock
~Just a soft space boi~

Blaggut

~Just a soft space boi~

Ashleg

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on March 29, 2016, 04:32:51 AM
Oh also, your character is accepted, so don't hesitate to hop right into the RP. :)
According to this, you are. ;)

LT Sandpaw

Hey Ashleg would it be cool if Fishpaw and Namas are quote on quote friends, or more in retrospect tolerate each other enough to do things together? Their personalities are way different, but it could work out, Fishpaw being the more dominate young adult that Namas idolizes. And with both of them being young warriors going out on the same war party it would make sense if they stuck together while in close company with the more experience warriors.

Actually the same connection could be made with Milk-Of-Moon, Dotti if that's okay with you? They are actually closer in age then Fishpaw and Namas and would probably be friends.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Ashleg

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on March 30, 2016, 03:30:31 PM

Hey Ashleg would it be cool if Fishpaw and Namas are quote on quote friends, or more in retrospect tolerate each other enough to do things together? Their personalities are way different, but it could work out, Fishpaw being the more dominate young adult that Namas idolizes. And with both of them being young warriors going out on the same war party it would make sense if they stuck together while in close company with the more experience warriors.

Actually the same connection could be made with Milk-Of-Moon, Dotti if that's okay with you? They are actually closer in age then Fishpaw and Namas and would probably be friends.

Ooh, I wouldn't mind that. Fishpaw would like being around him because if Namas idolizes him, he'd find it a perfect chance to show off. ;D