News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Crews of the Open Breeze Sign-up and OOC

Started by Gonff the Mousethief, July 06, 2016, 02:27:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LT Sandpaw

Thanks ya'll.

@Fatch of Southsward  I haven't actually watched the Gladiator yet, I've been meaning too but I've never gotten around to it. :P

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Eulaliaaa!

You've not seen Gladiator? :o

Go, oh little one, so new to this world. Fly, oh young one, to your tv or computer. Click, oh inexperienced child, on the purchase/rent Gladiator button. Watch, oh ignorant infant, the movie. Rejoice, oh wise soul, for then you will say "I have watched Gladiator today." And you shall be cool like us  8)
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

LT Sandpaw

Fatch of Southsward

Quote from: Eulaliaaa! on July 27, 2016, 12:51:11 AM
You've not seen Gladiator? :o

Go, oh little one, so new to this world. Fly, oh young one, to your tv or computer. Click, oh inexperienced child, on the purchase/rent Gladiator button. Watch, oh ignorant infant, the movie. Rejoice, oh wise soul, for then you will say "I have watched Gladiator today." And you shall be cool like us  8)

I love this...  ;D
~ The best way to pay for a happy moment is to enjoy it ~

Aimless Gallivanter

I cant seem to find my place in the rp and im gettin pretty busy so I think ill just drop out. You can keep Coop in there, if you'd like, please just remember that he's not stupid. He's strong and big, but he's not stupid. Hes not ridiculously clever like Alfonso and Little Seadog, but if he got into a fist fight with either of them, theres no doubt theyd lose.
Thanks
im gay!!!!!!

LT Sandpaw

I'm waiting for @Eulalia  before posting again. Just so ya'll know.

Thomas Barkshield

Would it be too late for another character to come sailing in out of the mists?

Gonff the Mousethief

Quote from: Thomas Barkshield on March 01, 2017, 07:15:15 PM
Would it be too late for another character to come sailing in out of the mists?

Hmmm, I'm not really sure. If you can give a decent enough backstory and reason, I'll have to think about it.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.