News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Bird RP!

Started by Cornflower MM, July 10, 2016, 01:21:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Name? (Thanks Del and Galli!)

An Eagle's Plight
An Avian's Ailment
An Awesome Avian Adventure

Rosie Willowwater

Groddil

* Groddil pops head into thread.

Rosie, don't triple post! :p

* Groddil gets hit by frying pan.

Ow!

* Groddil pops head out of thread.

Rosie Willowwater

* Rosie Willowwater can't help it.

Cornflower MM

Yeah. Thursday. Also, Rosie, have you stolen my frying pan?!

Rosie Willowwater

No, Groddil did. He hit himself. Also PEONY!!!!!!!

Groddil

* Groddil pops back in suspiciously.

Err... Rosie did it, Co- Peony. Don't hurt me. Please.

* Groddil runs off.

Aimless Gallivanter

im gay!!!!!!

Delthion

@Flower of Corniness! Wasn't this supposed to go up yesterday? ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

SHUSHIE. STILL THINKING.

(Aka being very stressed about tomorrow. So deal until I'm anxious enough to forget how awful my writing wilol be while I'm anxious and write up the beginning post.)

Quote from: Groddil on August 24, 2016, 01:02:36 AM
* Groddil pops back in suspiciously.

Err... Rosie did it, Co- Peony. Don't hurt me. Please.

* Groddil runs off.

Do. Not. Steal. The. Pan. YOU HEAR ME?!

Groddil

Er, I didn't really.

* Groddil ducks frying pan.

But watch out. Your players have gone feral, they're becoming violently impatient. Save yourself, C- Peony.

Delthion

So you received the news, you shouldn't be stressed anymore...so HURRY UP AND POST!!! No pressure! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

Delthion

Cornflower MM

It's up and the beginning post is crud. BECAUSE YOU RUSHED ME. NOW GO POSTS.

Delthion

Someone needs to save me from death... ;D