Duel: Vilgarn (shadefur nightblade) vs Rallo (tam and Martin)

Started by Shadefur nightblade, December 08, 2013, 12:50:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadefur nightblade

Vilgarn sat high in a tree testing his spear blade on his paw, he felt like killing something today, and the fact that there was nothing to kill made him angry. He looked across the ditch and over the road at the tall building of Redwall abbey. He usually tried to stay away from the abbey, as it had a reputation of ending the lives of vermin who came near it. But today he felt reckless, so he had snuck along the ditch until he found a good tree, then climbed it and sat for an hour or two. He was in the mood for killing right now.

Tam and Martin

Rallo was an abbey-dweller. He lived out his pleasant days inside he abbey acting as Wood cutter during the winter season and tree manager during the summer season. He had once been a Guosim shrew and wore the attire of one but the life of a  Guosim was to violent for him so he lived at Redwall. On this fine spring day he was out cutting some wood for winter had just ended and wood needed to be stocked. He packed his Rapier which was a useful wood cutter surprisingly, and his trusty dagger. He saw a nice tree to start cutting limbs at so he trekked over there and prepared to cut it down. He didn't know that he wasn't alone though...

(OOC: He's at the tree you are sitting in)

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Shadefur nightblade

Vilgarn looked down surprised at the shrew with his blade raised, about to chop down the tree hs was sitting in. how convenient he thought, raising his spear above his head. He leapt down out of the tree behind the shrew and stabbed at the shrew's back, snarling with joy at his luck.

Tam and Martin

Rallo heard a rustling in the tree tops above him. He didn't bother to look up for he thought it was just a random twig falling. That was his mistake. A ferret leapt down right next to him and drew a spear. Rallo saw it too late and tried to move to the right to avoid it. The spear was thrust through his side, not in a vital area but just through the flesh and fir on his waist. Pain rent his side but he managed to stay strong and fight back. He grabbed his rapier and slashed willy-nilly about him hoping to catch his assailant in the face or stomach.

Shadefur nightblade

OOC: Vilgarns a ferret.
BIC: Vilgarn smiled evilly as his spear hit his mark. It was wiped off his face as the shrew whipped his blade around, catching his wrist and making him grit his teeth. He leapt out of sword range, sweeping his spear butt around at the shrews feet, the stabbed at his face.

Tam and Martin

Rallo jumped over the spear point then ducked as it came at his face. Since he was smaller than the ferret, he somersaulted under his opponents legs and came out behind him. He remembered after he had rolled that he left his rapier on the other side of the ferret when he had rolled. He quickly grabbed a piece of thick wood and swung it at the ferret's paws.

Shadefur nightblade

Vilgarn dodged backwards, avoiding the chunk of wood. He rolled backwards and landed next to the shrews rapier, he picked it up and held his spear in one hand, then leapt forward, stabbing at the shrew's face with his spear and slashing at his gut with his new rapier.

Tam and Martin

OOC: I made a modification to my character description.

BIC: The Shrew dropped his log and rolled to the side to avoid the spear and rapier. In the same movement he drew out his sling and put a stone in it. Now Rallo was a great shot and fast at reloading his sling so he quickly hurled off 3 stones in 7 seconds while still rolling. Coming to cover behind a rock, he found a large chunk of metal. Putting that in his sling he hurled that off also, hoping it would hit his opponent.

Shadefur nightblade

Vilgarn dodged two stones, but the third hit him in the gut, winding him. He wasn't ready for the chunk of metal that came next, so he lifted his spear to block it. It smashed his spear and skimmed his shoulder, scraping away a bit of fur. He drew his tomahawk and stabbed with the rapier while slicing with the tomahawk.

Tam and Martin

Rallo ducked again and shot behind a tree. He knew he had to try to get rid of his opponent. The Abbey wasn't that far away so, throwing one more stone at the ferret, he ran towards the abbey.

Shadefur nightblade

Vilgarn snarled, bearing his fangs maliciously at the running shrew. "Coward!" He yelled, expertly throwing his tomahawk at the shrews prone back.

Tam and Martin

Rallo kept running. "I'm not stopping" He thought. That is when he felt a sharp pain in his back. He felt his body shudder with it. Then he tripped and fell on his face. Thankfully the hatchet had only cut through a piece of flesh so it wasn't too bad a wound though he couldn't walk very easily. He didn't know where his ferret fighter was but he couldn't see him. He hid behind a tree and waited for any symbol, binding his wound which still pained him.

Shadefur nightblade

Vilgarn watched with glee as the shrew was wounded in the back. The shrew darted behind a tree.Does he think I didn't see him? Thought Vilgarn. He approached the tree stealthily, drawing his machete. When he was close enough he leapt forward, slashing at about chest height on the tree he had seen the shrew go behind, hoping to catch his enemy by surprise.

Tam and Martin

Rallo was breathing heavily. He heard a crack of a twig behind and realized he still had a fight. Manning himself up, he drew his sling and loaded it and prepared for anything. He heard a slight chuckle behind him and the whoosh of metal flying through air. He ducked as the hatchet went right above him into the tree. He flung himself forward, hoping the ferret (?) hadn't had another weapon ready. He rolled farther and farther then fell. Apparently into the ditch outside Redwall Abbey. He landed in a pile of moldy leaves which cushioned his fall. He stood up quickly and leant against the ditchwall, and waited