News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Fanart by Nova Nocturne

Started by NovaNocturne, April 26, 2017, 05:18:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NovaNocturne

Heyo!!
I've not got much of my Redwall fanart anymore, but after digging through my gallery, I did find a couple of items I could share! First is a speedpaint of trying to capture the color schemes of Redwall on a summer day.
Spoiler
[close]

Next is my work on trying to find a consistent size for the species in Redwall that reflects their real life counterparts, but also entails a sense of fantasy and anthropomorphism as displayed in the books.
Spoiler
[close]

Lastly is my character Nova, in a somewhat Redwall-esque setting/outfit/gear.
Spoiler
[close]

Luftwaffles

Dude, I'm in love with the first one. May I share it on Twitter as well?
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

NovaNocturne

Luftwaffles

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Captain Tammo

YES! I love the scale chart I feel like I needed that lol
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

NovaNocturne

Quote from: Captain Tammo on June 10, 2017, 08:00:48 PM
YES! I love the scale chart I feel like I needed that lol

More of that to come!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Luftwaffles

NovaNocturne

Another warm up doodle! I am dying how much I love this one.
This is the scene in Redwall when Methuselah and Matthias find Martin's tomb and Matthias takes up Martin's shield and belt.

Spoiler
[close]

Ashleg

The Skarzs

Absolutely fantastic. Would love to see some subtle background on that; might make it pop!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Luftwaffles

I adore that, Nova.

May it be posted on the official Twitter or would you like to keep working on it first?

NovaNocturne

Quote from: TheTaleOfSierra on July 12, 2017, 02:31:53 AM
I adore that, Nova.

May it be posted on the official Twitter or would you like to keep working on it first?

If you could retweet it from my twitter I'd appreciate it! @NovaNocturneArt is my tag. I've posted it there already so you should be able to find it

Luftwaffles

Quote from: NovaNocturne on July 12, 2017, 03:04:33 AM
Quote from: TheTaleOfSierra on July 12, 2017, 02:31:53 AM
I adore that, Nova.

If you could retweet it from my twitter I'd appreciate it! @NovaNocturneArt is my tag. I've posted it there already so you should be able to find it

Done :)

NovaNocturne

Bit of an update. I might just end up making this one through to the end!

I'd call it, Forgive Me This Burden

I don't think Martin would wish the role of Warrior of Redwall without careful consideration. It would not be an easy task. You risk everything to be take up protection of The Abbey, The Woodlanders, and so many others. Its not as glamorous as you might think. Taking a life is something you can't just forget doing. It would be a heavy burden to bear. Sometimes it could be something you even sacrifice yourself to.

Spoiler
[close]