News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Hero of Redwall: Haearn Castle OOC Sign-Ups/Discussion

Started by IronWolf0805, August 11, 2017, 06:28:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

I've been laying kinda low on the forum recently, but this is sparking some interest with me, so I'll join. Is it possible for me to take the role of the Knight Tribe leader?
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Rosie Willowwater

Name: Meadow Brushtail
Species: Mouse
Faction: Blackstone Abbey
Weapons: A sling that she ties loosely around her waist to keep it safe, and the knot she uses to tie it can be easily pulled apart in case of sudden combat. She also collected a small amount of pebbles in a sack for ammo.
Appearance:  Meadow is a short, thin, quiet mouse. You can usually tell from her expression what she is thinking about, for she struggles to hide her emotions even though she rarely speaks a word. She also wears a long dress down to her ankles with a small cloth vest over her top.
Personality: She is usually very solemn and tired looking. Some people call her a grouch but it's just her nature to scowl. She can be very compassionate if you talk to her face to face but she turns up her nose at crowds and avoids them if she can help it.
History: She was kidnapped from Noonvale to Blackstone Abbey when she was too young to remember. Everybeast thought that she and her family all died and did not want to risk going into the woods in fear of the mages. So she grew up under their strict laws of secrecy, with no certain family, for she was always left to anyone who had the time to take care of her, and only seeing and hearing Orzmul but never interacting and not knowing her past. And now he needs her because he thinks her being from Noonvale can help him gain the upper paw on the castle situation.
Other (Optional):

I'll finish this soon

IronWolf0805

Quote from: Hickory on August 13, 2017, 04:02:08 PM
I've been laying kinda low on the forum recently, but this is sparking some interest with me, so I'll join. Is it possible for me to take the role of the Knight Tribe leader?

Well I had originally planned to lead the Knight Tribe but if there isn't any other spot you would want to take I can probably swap out with you. ^_^
Story Telling Aficionado ^_^

Hickory

I won't deprive you of your glory ;). I'll just be a normal knight in the tribe, then.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

The Skarzs

Is it necessary to have a character be of a particular faction?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

IronWolf0805

Quote from: The Skarzs on August 14, 2017, 02:34:55 AM
Is it necessary to have a character be of a particular faction?
Hmm not entirely what did you have in mind?

The Skarzs

A foreigner who finds himself caught up in the conflict, and decides which faction to help as long as they help him get home.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

IronWolf0805

Quote from: The Skarzs on August 14, 2017, 01:54:23 PM
A foreigner who finds himself caught up in the conflict, and decides which faction to help as long as they help him get home.

Yeah that works fine ^_^ and I really like you character Rosie!

Ashleg

(We plotted that together. So she's not powerplaying. Just so you know.)

Rosie Willowwater

Quote from: IronWolf0805 on August 14, 2017, 04:12:49 PM
Quote from: The Skarzs on August 14, 2017, 01:54:23 PM

Yeah that works fine ^_^ and I really like you character Rosie!

Thanks Alf!  ^-^

Quote from: Ashleg on August 14, 2017, 04:30:21 PM
(We plotted that together. So she's not powerplaying. Just so you know.)

Yeah. (I promise I made some of that character though   8D )

IronWolf0805

Haha it's all good thanks for letting me know though

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

IronWolf0805

Okay sounds good! Hopefully we can get some more people interested in the adventure ^_^