News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

President Ashleg's Breakfast Counter

Started by Ashleg, August 13, 2017, 05:52:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleg

Scott McLamok

I'll eat roast ash and when I do ill get an ash leg yum
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Ashleg

* Ashleg kills Scott and sells his cooked squirrel body to an old man named Wheesnaw Francine Hillsburry.

Scott McLamok

SUP GUYS THIS IS GREAT SCOTT CRISPS ARE BACK COME AND GET THEM ALL NEW FLAVORS WE GOT BBQ WE GOT SOUR CREAM AND CHEDDAR WE GOT RANCH WE GOT MORE SO FOR MORE INFO PLZ VISIT US AT WWW.SCOTCRISPS.COM  :o  :o :o :o :o

(ps the sites NOT real  ;D )

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Scott McLamok

This is the Way.

Ashleg

Scott McLamok

I forgot to mension they are 1 cent each

This is the Way.

321tumbler

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Apple Dapples are pure high fructose corn syrup, SCOTTCRISPS (tm) are charred squirrel nuggets.

Scott McLamok

Quite right Ash kinda like doritos or lays, as in the flavors

This is the Way.

Ashleg

Yeah, there's the default "Origial" salty and buttery ScottCrisp, and then there's the "Spicy Nacho Cheez" (tm) ScottCrisp, and the vinegar ScottCrisp.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.