News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

LET'Z DOO A DOOL

Started by Ashleg, September 19, 2017, 04:30:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleg

I'm not as smart as you think.

Detail goes under my nose or over my head.

I'll psot when I'm not being roughhoused by my own eye.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Really. I remember nothing.

The Skarzs

I feel like you are now unexpectedly trying to stop a train. XD
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Alas, I am not powerful enough to stop The Train.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Skarzs

These plays are somewhat frustrating because we really have to figure out these problems. XD This is good.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

The wound Argunath inflicted on Rern may have hurt, but this will anger him horrendously when he finds out. ;D

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Tarnfalk

You know what sign me up. Been ages since I last did a proper duel.
"No captain can do very wrong if he places his ship alongside that of the enemy." - Vice-Admiral Horatio Nelson

Ashleg

*Rubs hands evilly*

Of course!
Got any situations in mind? I'm best at and most enjoy playing vermin, just putting that out there.

Tarnfalk

Sounds like fun, hmm think I'll bust out an old favorite of mine. Cawn the stoat, standard vermin hoardbeast, could be they get into a disagreement over a piece of bread or something like that and end up fighting each other for it. So standard place in Mossflower I suppose, small band of vermin, takes place later in the evening.
"No captain can do very wrong if he places his ship alongside that of the enemy." - Vice-Admiral Horatio Nelson

Ashleg

Sounds like a plan. Hmm, I'll use my character Roscoe the weasel. He's an utter coward but would definitely get into a fight over something like that.

I can make the thread during my lunch hour (I'm at school) which is in...about five hours. Yerk.

Roscoe's form copied exactly from my story:
Spoiler
Name: Roscoe
Nickname? (Optional): n/a, Roscoe
Age (in seasons) (they should be thirteen seasons/years older than they were in the sequel): 38 (adult)
Species: Weasel
Side (Good or bad, please. Let's limit the neutrals unless said character has a known reason to be so.): Bad
Appearance (include clothing and weapons as well as physical appearance): Roscoe is a short weasel with purple eyes and the usual messy brown fur with average cream markings of a weasel. He wears a tattered (yet flashy) red cloak and hat.
Personality: Roscoe is very, very inept and snarky. He's smug, greedy, and quick to fling insults, though a complete coward when overpowered. He has a soft spot for Dibbuns and anybeast that gives him food/free things. He thinks he's hilarious in that he formed a small band and became quite a partier.
[close]