News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

I have a problem.

Started by Rosie Willowwater, October 03, 2017, 04:39:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: The Skarzs on October 04, 2017, 03:35:38 AM
Well, if you just make sure you view something every fifteen minutes it counts as being online.
Yeah.  A lot of times I leave the forum open in one tab, check other sites, then come back and refresh.  If I was away less than fifteen minutes, it counts it as though I was there the whole time.  It's rather misleading.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Chipster of Noonvale

MeadowR

Quote from: KoudoawaiaVortex on October 04, 2017, 12:14:34 AM
Whew, I have some serious catching up to do: 9 hours and 3 minutes lol

How have you done almost as many as me already?! :o

What am I doing wrong / what am I doing right? ;D
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Jukka the Sling

(Koudoawaia has only been on nine hours, not days. :P)
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

MeadowR

Oh, whoops. Observant me. XD
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

The Skarzs

I'm even more observant. I thought that was someone else and was wondering how on earth he could have that little time.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Aimless Gallivanter

im gay!!!!!!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

36 Dayz, 20 'ourz 16 Minutez. Ah alzae 'ave ze Redwall forum in a tab, zpecifically ze main firzt vone, vhich iz nae really unuzual becauze me main 'omepage iz ze iz ze Redwall Abbey zoite. Ah 'ad tae change it from ze Ztar Varz main page becauze zey are puttin' av zat rubbizh on zere na'. It vaz on zummat elze, but zey changed zat link tae ze Ztar Varz vebzoite. Ach...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Skarzs

BUT AT LEAST I'M DOING SOMETHING.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

QuoteTotal time logged in: 150 days, 0 minutes.

Happy 2 year anniversary of me being logged into this forum for 100 days and happy milestone of 150 days :D

I am disappointed that this took me so long...

Tungro

21 days, 20 hours and 46 minutes

Jarky Thistlebrush

3 days, 1 hour and 8 minutes.
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

shisteer of nothing much

2 days, 19 hours and 29 minutes. I really need to up my game.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!