News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Beef Crisps

Started by Ashleg, October 08, 2017, 03:52:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott McLamok

"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Ashleg

Somebeast.

Chew him down.

DelenatheWanderer

Please, Mr. Ashleg sir, may ah please have some Crisps? I'll give you two-trillion bucks, plus me maters ol' fashioned Crisp n' Tater n' Beef pie. Also , can I get some deluxe Scott crisps? They're extra crispy on the outside, doncha' know.
Disney. Brian Jacques. J.R.R. Tolkien. C.S. Lewis. Toby Fox. A.A.Milne. And more...

Scott McLamok

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

DelenatheWanderer

In this place, we shall be friends. Agreed, good sir?
Disney. Brian Jacques. J.R.R. Tolkien. C.S. Lewis. Toby Fox. A.A.Milne. And more...

Scott McLamok

Are you talking to me? if you are sure

This is the Way.

The Skarzs

Scott is apparently suicidal.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Scott McLamok

I just want to be enjoyed that's all

This is the Way.

The Skarzs

I learned something new today, mom.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Quote from: DelenatheWanderer on October 14, 2017, 04:27:45 AM
Please, Mr. Ashleg sir, may ah please have some Crisps? I'll give you two-trillion bucks, plus me maters ol' fashioned Crisp n' Tater n' Beef pie. Also , can I get some deluxe Scott crisps? They're extra crispy on the outside, doncha' know.

Yeah, sure, whatever.

* Ashleg takes your money and gives you what you ordered.

Verdauga

Here we find pre-disappearance evidence of Scott Mclamok and Captain Wortshire's personalities.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Scott McLamok

This is the Way.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

This is the Way.