News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

THE RESULTS ARE IN!

Started by Matthias720, October 08, 2017, 04:21:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

"Mariel" turned towards the newcomer.  "Oh, no, you're not too late!  In fact, you're just in time!"  Grinning, she indicated the blackberry crumble.  "You have to try this; it's so good!"
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Rosie Willowwater

"Oh good, I was worried I missed the whole ceremony" She glanced at the crumble "That does look good" The hedgehog grabbed a plate cut herself a piece the size of her paw "Sho, who 're you?" she said, shoving a handful into her mouth.

Jukka the Sling

She looked around, then leaned forward and said in a conspiratorial whisper, "I'm actually Jukka.  Tammo already knows, but shh, I wanna keep it a secret from the others as long as possible!"
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Lady Amber

"Thanks!" "Tsarmina" said in reply to "Mariel." "I like your costume too!" She looked up from her food as a hedgehog wearing a fox mask came and hurriedly sat down. "Cool costume!" she exclaimed cheerfully to the hedgehog. She took another bite of her food and grinned. "The food's delicious!"

HoltLutra

Just going to jump into it...

An otter, dressed at the Taggerung, hop-skipped through the gates. Immediately, the roar of noise, talking, laughing, shouting hit him. His costume was not particularly complicated, all he had had to do was paint 'tattoos' and 'vermin markings' across his face. He also had faux metal ear-rings going through one of his ears in vermin style. He immediately went to find the food and sat down next to the feared 'Tsarmina.' "I love your costume!" he told the 'wildcat.'
Happy to Be Exploring Redwall!

Captain Tammo

'Slagar' was impressed, "Tsarmina and the Taggerung himself! Now that's a battle I would pay to see." Suddenly 'Slagar' refound his character and tried again, "erm, I mean, battles between two titans don't mean a thing to me! Not unless I can get something out of it. A wager, perhaps..." He trailed off as a pie was passed across his snout. Helping himself to a slice, he fell on it with vigor.
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Rosie Willowwater

"Ohhh, I won't tell anyone, 'Mariel'" the 'Fox' said, grinning. She then turned to the 'wildcat' sitting next to her. "Oh, thank you! It was honestly thrown together at the last moment so I suspect this mask might fall apart soon. Anyway, who are you supposed to be?"

Lady Amber

"Thanks, yours is great too!" "Tsarmina" said in reply to "Taggerung." She turned back to the "fox." "I'm supposed to be Tsarmina. Are you supposed to be just a random fox or some fox in particular?"

Rosie Willowwater

"Woah, that's awesome! I'm just a fox, I didn't have time to do much else." She said, slightly embarrassed "Anyway, do have a favorite food you've tried here?" The 'fox' was frantically trying to steer the conversation away from her lazy self.

Lady Amber

"Yeah, the blackberry crumble is really good!" she replied, taking another big bite of it from her plate. "What's your favorite?"

Rosie Willowwater

"Oh, I would have to agree, this blackberry crumble is great!" the 'fox' said, smiling.

Wylder Treejumper

Suddenly, into the hall strode a thoroughly villainous looking creature. He was bedecked in a great green sea coat, stuffed to enlarge his frame, and a tricorn hat, with a large cutlass swung at his side. Spilling from every crack in his outfit were braids- which upon closer inspection revealed themselves to be strands of rope- and a beard of the same braids was fastened upon his face. Large wooden clogs clacked against the ground as he swaggered up to Mariel and clapped her hard on the back, winking roguishly. "Har har, mateys, Cap'n Josiah Tramun Cuttlefish Clogg's 'ere! Ye can start the party now!" he proclaimed loudly.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Nadaz, voice of the host

The ''searat'' walked over to captain josh ''argh argh matey when do we start conquering the scones ehh?''
It matters not what you fight, but what you fight for.

Jukka the Sling

"Mariel" was startled by the sudden clap on the back, but when she saw the creature's costume, she grinned broadly.  "Cap'n Clogg, eh?"  She got to her feet.

Matthias720

"Cloggo, old boy," the 'hare' interjected, "I haven't seen you since the Salamandastron Regalia." Taking a quaff of his apple mint tea, the 'hare' through a paw over 'Clogg's' shoulder. "Been mucking about the Northern Seas again, have ye'?"