News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Salamandastron: Civil War

Started by Unimaginative, October 21, 2017, 01:22:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott McLamok

"How nice, a meeting we can now talk sensibly," Rolf said as he cleared his throat, "I am Rolf Leafblade, captain of the Long Patrol, and this is Falter Ellick Sodsworth, head of the same aforementioned group, who serve Ehedetor, Lord of Salamandastron, Protector of Mossflower, Defender of Redwall Abbey, Masterof Brockhall, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera...

"We have come to discuss the situation we are all facing, which I am sure, you all are familiar with: The division within Salamandastron." Here he paused for a reaction, and continued, "It must be noted, while, it seems both brothers have claims to being lord of the mountain, it is clear however, that from birthright, Ehedetor is the rightful heir as being the first born." Here he stopped and watch Doboslav's expression.
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

HoltLutra

Josy leapt up, "Be that as it may, Ehedetor is a warmonger! It would be disastrous for him to be the Lord of the Mountain. We need a Lord who is sensible and would fight to protect Mossflower and its inhabitants. Ehedetor would do the complete opposite!" Josy sat down with a huff.
Happy to Be Exploring Redwall!

Unimaginative

Doboslav raised a skeptical eyebrow at Leafblade's words. He began laughing, a barking sound that filled the room.

"Is that so, Leafblade? I hadn't expected my brother to flat out lie, though some underhanded tactics were certain. I am the eldest."

Then Josy snapped at Leafblade. Doboslav couldn't help but smile at the otter as she fervently repeated everything he had told her.

Soddy put a paw to his face. Already this was going poorly for Ehedetor.

OOC: Sorry I've been slow to post; it's show week.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

HoltLutra

Josy smiled back at Doboslav and then turned to watch the rest of the meeting unfold.

Scott McLamok

"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

HoltLutra

The Skarzs

OOC: Me too. Unimaginative sort of disappeared again. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: I'm still here as well, though my character never got accepted.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

HoltLutra

OOC: I think at this point you can just join in, but I'm not running it so...I really liked this RP, I wish we were continuing. Do you guys just want to keep going?

Wylder Treejumper

OOC: It's usually bad manners to take over someone's RP, but I PM'ed Unimaginative two weeks ago, and he's never responded, so I think it's safe to go ahead. I suppose, I'll take Doboslav and you, @The Skarzs, take Ehdetor?
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.