News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Candy

Started by The Skarzs, November 01, 2017, 03:24:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Tiz quoite zimple. Ashleg vaz ne'er zat ztage.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Alaz poor Ashleg...

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Lady Amber

The Skarzs

I know.

Now he's two and he is getting into mischief.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

321tumbler

Can that guy be my best friend? Can the baby be my best friend, too? Thanks.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Alaz poor Yorkie...

Delthion

You knew him well HIAGio.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Indeed, fer Macbeth vaz met viz "Zpoiler!"

Delthion

He was met with "Hubba Bubba, chew and bubble."
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Az vell az...MacRuff!