News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The First World Problems Game

Started by Ashleg, December 18, 2017, 05:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleg

You don't like broccoli because it causes you physical pain to smell, look at or touch it.

This chair is uncomfortable!

Nadaz, voice of the host

Because it is covered with spikes

I don't like to drink soda
It matters not what you fight, but what you fight for.

asmodeus

...Because all of the world's soft drink supply was poisoned

My phone ran out of battery.
I use arch btw.

Delthion

Actually, you're wrong. The battery ran out of the phone, and is is trying to consume your flesh.

I have to drive for 3 1/2 hours on Saturday.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

asmodeus

But you had to because you were being chased by zombified ultramarathon runners and you were in a Prius.

My English class is boring
I use arch btw.

Delthion

(Don't want to post anything so just disregard this in the game. ;D)

Wow, just driving a Prius would've been suffering enough... ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

Your English classroom is boring down on you and it's so heavy you may die.  :o

A cat looked at me.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

A Cat looked at ye...BECAUZE Ye are a Mouze covered from 'ead-tae-toe in Catnip UND Fizh.

Ah dinane loike ze Yugioh ARC-V openin' 'tune'.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Granitfur

You don't like it because it controls your mind whenever you listen to it and makes you do irrational things.

The voice Recorded Books chose for Silvamord in Bellmaker is high pitched and annoying, and Urgan Nagru's voice is too deep and you don't like it