News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

new year new me

Started by Lady Ashenwyte, January 01, 2018, 03:36:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Is there something wrong with being girly?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Not at all, if that's what you wanna be. (I, for one, would tear your face out if you accused me of being girly if I wasn't being silly simply because most of the girly girls I know are jerks, but not all of them, and that's just me)

I was just being confused 'cause you said they were being girly when they didn't seem to be being girly to me. Just very arty.

Delthion

They were being very girly.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

They hugged each other and went all caps about matching color scheme.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

321tumbler

Quote from: The Skarzs on January 01, 2018, 03:44:31 PM
They hugged each other and went all caps about matching color scheme.

It wasn't quite about a matching color scheme. Rosie drew the picture she was referencing for me that I use as my profile picture on another site. I think it's an amusing coincidence that they happened to match. I think she was more hugging me for the actual words that I said, and I go all caps a lot. I'm just a very excitable person.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

You just got logic'd, bro.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

321tumbler

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

ALL CAPS OHOHOHO ALL CAPS MEAN POWER

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

YEAH ALL LOWERCASE MEANS WEAK

The Skarzs

I have posted last in 23 out of 30 topics on the first Cellars page.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.