News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

the legend of luke

Started by sunflashtheace, February 16, 2018, 03:36:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

was the legend of luke the most boring book in the series?

yes
1 (12.5%)
no
7 (87.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

sunflashtheace

It honestly needed wayy more action in my opinion, it had a good storyline just wasn't gripping enough.

Ashleg

Holy heck, this is one of my favorites. XD

lass of something much

I personally loved it, and I really can't see how it could be boring in any way, shape, or form, maybe it's just me, but I think it's the book that I cried the most in, and out of the books I've read, I'm pretty sure it's the only one that Kills so many of it's main characters...*sobs about how BJ always Kills off my favorite characters*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

clunylooney

I adored it. I loved book 2 so much that I forgave book 1 and 3 for being kind of boring or annoying. But book 1 and 3 are great because we get to see our pals from arguably one of the best books in the series Mossflower.
"ABSOFLIPPINLUTELY" - Me

Sebias of Redwall

The Legend of Luke was bloody awesome! I agree that Book II was the best part though. The rest was a little less cool, but still great.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!