News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Started by Taggerung The Otter, November 16, 2011, 07:29:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taggerung The Otter

OOC: Here it goes...:

BIC:

The Masked Wolf was Very cunning, strong, and brave. His army was adapted to all weakness they may have. His horde of, foxes,rats, stoats, weaseals, hawks, crows, sparrows, and pine maten was almost perfect (Almost). He had eight generals, one for each species. Under each of those generals was two leaders. Under each leader was five commanders. And under each Commader was three score of vermin. That made his horde 4800 strong (Ungnatt Trutans horde was bigger). Each Specis had their own job. Birds were scouts, Foxes were healers, rats were warriors, stoats were builders/trackers, pine martens were strategist, and weaseals were the animals that got sacrafice (but they did not know that).
    The Masked Wolf was very lucky, except his brother had taken about a 1/4 (1200) of his horde. Now The masked wof had to track him and slay both him and the horde. The Masked wolf also had a secret weapon. Way back when, he had found three otters willing to serve him. The Masked wold seemed indestructable (seemed is the key word) but in reality he was lacking one thing; knowledge of Redwall and of the Badger tribe that they were headed towards.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At redwall there was a tradegy...Abbot____ had just passed away. Right before he died he name this The Winter of __________________. Now they had to have a nameday feast, with everybeast feeling glum. To make matters worse Friar Cider was messing up on all of his meals.

OOC: So how did ye like the first post.
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Troy Troodon

So far so good. Would you like Harraie to be an allie?
So what if I'm crazy? Atleast I admit my insanity.

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Troy Troodon

Taggerung The Otter

OOC: please use OOC and BIC...and we discuse this in the planning section

Troy Troodon

Quote from: Taggerung The Otter on November 16, 2011, 07:57:41 PM
OOC: please use OOC and BIC...and we discuse this in the planning section

Okay.

Plugg Firetail

Ronja was the fox general of the masked wolfs horde. He strode up to his leader. "Sire, we have found tracks that thee brother might have used." He said formally.

Captain Tammo

Ooc: can I be an insane hare named Scrup??? Also I'll try my best to check this page often but please forgive me if I take a while in between posts, I'm a busy person. Of anyone is waiting for me to post and I haven't been on in a while, just PM me, it should show up in my email ;D
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Taggerung The Otter

Quote from: Captain Tammo on November 17, 2011, 02:29:32 AM
Ooc: can I be an insane hare named Scrup??? Also I'll try my best to check this page often but please forgive me if I take a while in between posts, I'm a busy person. Of anyone is waiting for me to post and I haven't been on in a while, just PM me, it should show up in my email ;D

OOC: post ur character in the planning page

Captain Tammo

"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Taggerung The Otter

OOC: listen go to the RP section and then go to Revenge OOC/Signup/Planner :-[

Coobreedan

Grittian Creekbound was walking through the flatlands towards Redwall. He was covered in blood, after killing another fierce beast from his Death Book.
He pulled the book out from his pocket, looking at all of the names. Most had been ticked. He took out his pen and ticked off Terrius Pawslash.
"Let's hope he settles in well in the Dark Forest...heh heh heh...." Creek muttered.
He looked at the name below Pawslash's. The Masked Wolf. He put his book back in his pocket and pulled out a his two swords.
He was ready to kill.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Taggerung The Otter

"Well Ronja...good job. Now ah want you to take Geal, General of the Stoats, and Hali, General of the Eagles, and track those prints. When you find something report back tae me." After Ronja walked away A little Rat walke up to him. "Sir the otters are bullying me" With that The Masked Wolf unsheathed his Double-bladed sword from his back, and cut off the Rat's tail. He then picke him up by the neck and threw him into the fire. To finish him of The Masked Wolf threw a kniife at the rat's head. "Do I look like a your mum tae you" he said with a cool voice. Just then another rat stood up. Knowing he was going to testify, The Masked Wolf dispatched him with a swipe of his sword. He then said "any other beast want to Trifle with THE MASKED WOLF...No th say mah warcry".  "THE MASKED WOLF IS NOT TO BE TRIFLED WITH...IF YOU DO YOU WILL DIE!!!! KIL, KILL, KILL FOR THE MASKED WOLF!!!"

Coobreedan

"Hmmmm. This must be Mossflower Wood." Said Creek. "Home of Redwall Abbey. Maybe I could attack them...Let's see if any are in My Death Book..."
He pulled out his book, then was hit by an arrow.
"So, Rikken, you've made it." He said, pulling out the arrow. "Do ya wanna die?"
A rat leapt out of a tree.
"So, how many have you killed since last time?" Tryann Rikkenshaft said, ignoring the question. "I managed to kill Scoorenn first. Ha!"
"Well, when I kill you, I can take all the credit for the ones you killed when I kill you." Creek replied.
"I'm afraid that won't happen. The poison from my arrow will kill you."
"Oh really?"
Creek cut across his arm where the arrow hit. The poisoned blood flew everywhere.
"Hahahaha! Nice try, but I survive this time." He said. "Now, I have a craving for death, so I will kill you."
Creek ran at Rikken.
Rikken just stood there.
Creek slashed his sword in front of him, then Rikken blocked the blow with his knife. Then Creek slashed the other sword, and Rikken blocked it with another knife.
If Rikken moved his knives away, he would be cut in half by Creek's swords. If Creek moved his swords away, what would Rikken do?
Creek moved his swords. Rikken simply smiled, then scampered away up the tree.
Creek new it was no use chasing him. He had more important beasts to kill.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Plugg Firetail

Ronja took off, bringing Geal and Hali with him. He also brought a score of rat and weasels. Geal was complaining. "Why do I have to go?" He moaned pitifully. "Cause the wolf told me to."