RP: A Tale of Reedbind: Voyage of the Blue Star

Started by BrookSkimmer, February 01, 2012, 09:36:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Troy Troodon

Gailen was not pleased to return. He gave a mad glare at the otters the incident. "Alright." he replies to Saxon; "Let's join."
So what if I'm crazy? Atleast I admit my insanity.

Tiria Wildlough

Shenna waved to Gailen as she brought over the bowls. ''Ello there, who're you?'
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Troy Troodon

RatBane

Saxon flies down but his landings are not the greatest and he kinda crashes in to Searose and then roll back to his feet. He looks at her and gives a half smile.

"Sorry about that I am not that good at landing."

He gets up and kinda dusts his self off and offers his wing to help up the female otter. He speaks in Latin to her in a soft voice.

"Ego sum ??paenitet diligere. Quam pulchra es oculi tui sicut stellas." He turns to the captain and looks at him as he smells the food.

"SO You didn't answer my quest before I crashed in to your deck and you otter friend here." He still helping her up.
Not all Rats are bad just the ones that make them self out to be.

Mad Maudie

OOC i do not speak Latin  :)

Looks at the Bird in wonder what the heck was he saying?
"thanks and no problem i am used to being knocked about." It was nagging that she still needed to tell oakpaw about the crew but she could not if he was talking to a bird!
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Tiria Wildlough

'What in seasons is that bird saying?' Shenna wanted to know. She squinted irritably up at Saxon. 'Could you please translate, sir?'
I'm not a hipster.

RatBane

"I told the very lovely female here that I am sorry. How beautiful she is as her eyes are like the stars at night. However she looks concerned and I can see that in her eyes."

He moves around the other otter holding the bowls and takes one from her smoothly and begins to eat.

"Latin is the language of love or is the french? Ah both of them can be." Smiles

Tiria Wildlough

OOC: I don't think there are those languages in Redwall, but anyway.
BIC:
Shenna grinned. 'That's the way it goes, eh?'
I'm not a hipster.

Troy Troodon

He cleared his throat and again said "My name is Gailen."

Tiria Wildlough

I'm not a hipster.

RatBane

OOC: I could be old script and such thought I be different. Thinking out side the box a little.

BIC: "Yep that is how it goes love. You my dear have a gift if you are the one that help make this very tasty stew. My name is Saxon by the way."

Continues to eat.

Troy Troodon

Gailen spoke as calk and politely as welcome and answered "I request a proper whole roast fish, and a bottle of some of the finest wine you got, if you please."

Skipper

Oakpaw spoke guffly 'only if you promise to work for us, we've been sent to investigate what happened to a previous ship that was sent out, and to be honest we need some scouts; you will be well fed and looked after' Oakpaw extended his am 'do you accept?'

redwallgurl

Shelly was watching the whole ideal fearfully. She did not like the look of thoose birds. She knew they were going to be good news for the ship but she could not get the feeling out of her head that they could do something bad.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

BrookSkimmer

Shuffer nodded at the request of his captain to the birds. They could be very useful for the voyage. It would not be difficult to keep up with the appetites of the birds for a while, especially if they wanted fish often. Fish was the one commodity they were certain to run across while sailing.

As a deal was struck between otters and albatross' Shuffer glanced towards horizon. They had been moving out to sea for quite a while and the sun was beginning to sink. It would be nightfall before long.

The otter cook nodded to the birds before moving to his galley to prepare the evening vittles. "I hope the two of you will agree to work for us. If so you can join us on deck this evening for cherry popovers and cider."

Shuffer had brought along his "ship's fire" set up. A large metal bowl, set up on rocks so that it did not touch the deck. A fire could be safely built inside and as long as it was not under any sails made an excellent place for a campfire.