News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Return Of The Wildcats RP

Started by Wisteria Wild Cat, March 11, 2012, 04:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

OOC:  :D *whew* I thought for a moment that we wouldn't have the awesome sequal I've been dieing waiting for!  ;D
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Wisteria Wild Cat

I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: I just got a strange un-nerving feeling.  ???

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: Ah hahahah! *Sighs* I was just being weird. You're welcome.  :P
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

redwallgurl

OOC: lets just say i jumped then
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: That works! Should we end here? Or does Andrew still have an ending idea?

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: I think I'm good... Though you might want to end with a narrator type post  :)

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: Narrator type post?!?! WHAT SHOULD I DO!?!?!?

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Like at the end of a movie where the camera starts to back up and the narrator rambles on about "Happily ever after."

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: OH, Sorry, still slow.  :P

Everything was good and peaceful for the time being, and we leave our creatures at a lunch picinic in the orchard. And they lived happily ever after, until next time...

Whoo hoo! We're done! Thank you everybody who participated in this RP! My first RP was wonderful!

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: I got a bit worried when you said happily ever after..... Until you said until next time. *whew*  :D When do you start the sequal!?  :)

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: Not sure... We should probably plan it out a bit before anything else.

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: i wanna be in your seqeul! Please!
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Of course you can! After me and Andrew set up the plot, I'll put up the sequel.

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.