News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

That akward moment when....

Started by winifred, April 11, 2012, 05:42:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Basically I don't know how to delete polls. xD

AWESOME!
6 (33.3%)
Wow
2 (11.1%)
Haha
4 (22.2%)
I can explain!
6 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 18

The Skarzs

That awkward moment when you have nothing to talk about to someone you have been lifelong friends with.

That awkward moment with your lifelong friend when you discover you have more in common with his older brother than with him.

That awkward moment when you realize a lifelong friend and yourself will never be as close as you once were.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

That awkward moment when you're reading a book for school and there's just... more dirty stuff every other chapter.  (I'm talking about All Quiet on the Western Front... this Charlotte Mason homeschool site we use recommended it with only one warning, so my mom decided based on that to scratch out a couple of inappropriate sentences, but there was so. much. other dirty stuff in it too.  I kept pushing on, thinking that there couldn't be that much more inappropriateness, but there always was.  Also, the writing was pretty lame.  Why is this thing even a classic?  I finished it a few weeks ago, but I wish I hadn't bothered reading it.  My mom was really disappointed in it too.)

That awkward moment when you forget something about one of your fandoms and proceed to ask a really obvious question online that you could've found the answer to yourself.

That awkward moment when you correct someone online about something fandom-related, only to be wrong.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Andy

That awkward moment when you realize for about the millionth time that if the people around you knew very much of anything about you at least 60-70% of them would hate you because they're all very vehemently against 95% or more of what makes you you.

That awkward moment when you're pretty sure what little they do know has already made them hate you.

That awkward moment when you don't know what to say because you don't want to cause a ruckus or accidentally stir up trouble.

That awkward moment when your entire existence is just a long series of awkward moments.
Only actions can speak the truth.

Rosie Willowwater

I know you don't like hugs, so I won't give you one, but just imagine the same love being expressed without the physical contact.

The Skarzs

TAMW you are about to answer a question in another person's "ask me" thread.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

That awkward moment when your dance partner tries to dip you and you lose your footing, causing you both to fall over.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Chipster of Noonvale

The Skarzs

TAMW the only way you can think clearly is by lying face down on the ground and covering your ears.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

That's called having siblings...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

TAMW they ask if peach is a citrus.

The Skarzs

Heh.

TAMW you post something and no one responds.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Chipster of Noonvale

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

One day on Discord I was in a really bad mood and accidentally did that and Rain was like ". . . . o?" and I said "Yeah that works too."