News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

RP: Recapture Redwall

Started by AbbotAlf0805, May 28, 2012, 03:52:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leatho Shellhound

"Because", Said Mattias, "we need the help of the shrews and the woodlanders if we are to take back the Abbey."
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

AbbotAlf0805

"Ok well where do we go Matthias?" said Cornflower pulling out a dagger. Then remembered Freta and started healing her wound.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Leatho Shellhound

"We will stay here for now, till Freta is better. Lets hope the Long Patrol come soon." said Matthias.

click the banner

AbbotAlf0805

Mean while Basil is dashing through the woods trying to find the goisum. He let Cheek stay behind and sent him back to Ninians. Basil went to the meeting grounds of the goisum and saw 50 lizards chain up a hole lot of shrews and long patrol hares. The leader said," how many hares escaped!?" "ten sir...." said a smaller one. "here is that mouse they call Mattimeo?" they then brought out Mattimeo and then Basil ran for Ninians afraid to tell Matthias...
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflor

Cheek looked toward his father and said ''hey Daf can you get Constance back I lied her
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

AbbotAlf0805

Then Basil said, " you wot!?"perking up his ears like he does when he is irritated.

Dannflor

Cheek laughed and stuck out his tongue ''I liked er do you want me to say it again''
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Leatho Shellhound

Back at the church........

Matthias was making weapons: spears, javelins, and slings.

click the banner

AbbotAlf0805

Then Basil and Cheek stormed in and Basil said, "sorry to say this old bean but those lizards have most of the hare, the shrews, and.... Matti....

Redwaller

Moonstripe was in a bad mood. "How many of us are left?"
"Only ten, my chap of a lord."
"This is bad. You, go and get some reinforcements! The rest of you come with me." They made their way through the woods towards St. Ninians.

Leatho Shellhound

"What, Hares, shrews, and mattimeo!" said Matthias "We most free them!"

click the banner

AbbotAlf0805

"Yes old friend those lizards have half our army! Now what do we do eh wot?" said Basil very frusterated.

Redwaller

Moonstripe banged at the door. "Open up!"

AbbotAlf0805

"Who goes there eh? What intentions do you have by trying to open the door eh wot?" yelled Basil taking a defensive position by the door.

Redwaller

"I am Moonstripe! Badger Lord of Salamandastron, I have come to offer my help! And besides, they have captured most of my hares."