News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Hero of Redwall

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 26, 2012, 10:06:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

At Redwall Abbey it was the spring of The Golden Barrie and all was in full swing. The maids were getting ready for the feast while the frair cooked the food. The abbot was greeting woodlanders at the gate. But in Mossflower woods evil was brewing. In the ruins of Castle Marl was raised a new castle. It was called Castle Hound. In it ruled Lord Zanthar Deathhound. His fortress was very secret and he was about to luanch an assault against Mossflower...

Davidari the Warrior walked south towards the legendary Redwall Abbey. His ancestors were great friends of the warriors of Redwall. He walked through the woods and saw the abbey. He whiped some sweat off his brow and said,
"I'm finaly here.."
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Leatho Shellhound

Far away at Salamandastron, HolmOak the hare was taking tea up to Lord Moonstripe who ruled the mountain.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

Shadow Wildfire was walking on the battlements, enjoying the cool breeze.  She heard some Dibbuns playing a game, and she was about to join them when she heard it.  She didn't know what the sound was, but her keen ears picked up something coming from outside the abbey.  She looked and saw a mouse.  "Who goes there?"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari stood at the gate not saying a word.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwaller

"Isn't it a beautiful summer day?" Lord Moonstripe asked HolmOak.

Leatho Shellhound

"Indeed me lord, did you know that we found a dead sea rat on the beach."

click the banner

AbbotAlf0805

He took a deep breath and, "I am Davidari of the North!" said Davidari to the Redwaller.

Leatho Shellhound

"And he (the sea rat) had a salamandastron sword." said HolmOak

click the banner

Redwaller

"What!? Nobody stole a Salamandastron sword since Zanthar Deathhound and his horde roamed Mossflower!"

Leatho Shellhound

"That's what I said to the hares that found him, but it was there sure enough." said HolmOak

click the banner

Redwaller

"That can only mean... No, it can't be!"

Leatho Shellhound

"That he is back, if you want I can have a my patrol out in one hour." said HolmOak

click the banner

Redwaller

"No need to. Go and tell Galdoran to warn the Redwallers!"

Leatho Shellhound

"Permission to go with him me lord."

click the banner

Redwaller