The Hero of Redwall: The Great Sea

Started by AbbotAlf0805, July 04, 2012, 09:40:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leatho Shellhound

"Those my mouse, are bad uns they are trying to take my gold....but I don't have it...it is on some Island that I called Carrewa (car-rew-a)." said Sealoot
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

AbbotAlf0805

"Ah I see.." said Davidari. He looked at the shore and said, "So your taking me to Jima right?"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

W0NWILL

"O' course! Where else would we be taking you? The Green Maelstrom? Weeheeheeheha!" The drunk shrew giggled.

Birata came out of his cabin and hailed Hex over, "Ex, we has plenny o' vittles, did the Soumaya pick up any?" Birata answered his own question, "I don't think so, she was riding too high in the water fer that, she'll have to stop. But she'll be faster, since she don't have so much on her."

OOC: Skyblade, how about you be a stowaway aboard the White Pearl or Soumaya?

Skyblade

OOC:OK

BIC: edited

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

W0NWILL

OOC: Which ship? I think it's the Soumaya, if you were aboard the White Pearl you would be dead by now, if you're in full view on deck.

Lainet

Hex stood obediently as his captain rambled on to himself before speaking, "Them beasts don't know 'ow to sail the sea, Cap'n.  I bet when their poor, pampered bellies start growlin' they'll stop and give us plenty o' time to catch up to 'em!"  The weasel hybrid cackled, thinking about all of the awful things they'd do to the ones aboard Sealoot's ship.
When someone says they've never heard of Redwall... I feel like crying for them.
- Artist
- Author
- Imaginative
Got a deviantART? Love to see new works~

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari walked all around the ship and got a feel for sailing. "I never want to be a sailor.." he said to himself.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

W0NWILL

"Are you kiddin'? Sailin's fun!" Miff hiccuped loudly.

OOC: I love playing a drunk character

Skyblade

W0NWILL

Skyblade

OOC:ok, that's the one Razer's on

BIC:Razer was exploring the ship.

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari saw her on the ship and said, "Razer?!?"

Skyblade

"Davidari?!" said Razer. "What are you doing here?"

AbbotAlf0805

Skyblade