That awkward moment when...

Started by Skyblade, August 24, 2012, 12:38:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyblade

Sorry if someone already made this game but I didn't see one so here we go. Just post an awkward situation. Can be real-life or one you read, saw, made up, etc. I'll start:

That awkward moment when you thank someone for giving you a compliment and you realize he was talking to someone else.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

SpiderMonkey

That awkward moment when your dentist asks you a question with his/her hands in your mouth.  This is fun!

Rainshadow

That awkward moment when you raise your hand to answer a question, the leader points to you and you answer.  Only then do you realize that the leader was pointing to the person behind you.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

That awkward moment when you see a breakable object falling, and you yell: I've got it! And then you miss catching it completely
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

That awkward moment when you are singing a song with your door closed and you go to open it to realize that there was someone standing outside the entire time.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

SpiderMonkey

That awkward moment when there's a song stuck in your head, and you don't realize that you're singing it aloud in public.

Rainshadow

That awkward moment when you're sitting in your room reading a book when all of a sudden you realize that you have had someone calling you for quite a while.

Skyblade

That awkward moment when you and a friend are listening to the radio and you keep trash-talking a song until your friend tells you it's his favorite.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Rainshadow

Wow, nice Skyblade!

That awkward moment when someone walks up to you and says, "Hey bro!"  Immediately you shoot back, "Sis."

Wisteria Wild Cat

The awkward momet when...
you try soaking somebody with water, and miss by like, inches, after shouting, "TAKE THIS!!!" I was so sure I would get them....
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Tiria Wildlough

That awkward moment when someone's just finished making a speech and then you sneeze.
This has happened to me! :-[
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Rainshadow

That awkward moment when you think of clever remarks you could make to someone waaaayyyyy after the conversation.

Redwallfan7

That awkward moment when you walk in on a couple making out, and you say: oops, wrong room!
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

That awkward moment when you walk up to a playset that has a swing and hop onto the swing while two people that you assume are of the same gender and talking are in the playhouse.  You soon come to find that they were boy and girl and had been making out for the last five minutes, only to have it broken up by you sitting on the swing next to them.

W0NWILL

Quote from: Rainshadow on September 03, 2012, 03:42:08 AM
  That awkward moment when you think of clever remarks you could make to someone waaaayyyyy after the conversation.

I do that a lot.

That awkward moment when you have an awkward moment. (couldn't come up with another one)